Muji

Banned
Jul 27, 2021
Since the thread is rebooted I will just comment with my list again and of course apply the rules to it.

I will be getting Atomic Heart on Gamepass in february! Can't wait!

Alex de Souza

Jul 14, 2022
Like a Dragon: Ishin! it's my only february purchase.
I've already finished the game on PS3 and I can confirm that it's worth it, just like any other game in the series.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Company of Heroes 3 is a strong possibility. No must gets this month, but a few might gets like Octopath 2 if impressions are good.

Last edited:

Smooth1e

Jun 5, 2021
Definitely gonna get LaD Ishin, mayyyybe Kirby and mayyyyyyyybe Lightfall. I'll probably try Atomic Heart on game pass too

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Ishin is the action side, correct? Like the original Yakuza games?

I definitely plan on getting Octopath 2, as well as likely Ishin, but both will probably be further down the road (not this month).

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
ab67616d0000b27320bb94828af1985ebd43a787

There are a few titles I have interest but im choosing to catchup on games I already own, Im almost finished with Crisis Core, and then plan on starting the Dead Space remake afterwards, along with Fire Emblem Engage, and I already buy too many new games as is, so will wait until Black Friday. My next day one purchase will be Resident Evil 4 Remake.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Thought I posted in this thread, deja vu!

Anyway, I think just Atomic Heart but that will be via Game Pass. I am tempted by the Witch of the Holy Night which comes out for PS4 shortly, just can't afford it at $60. Might bite on a discount later down the road though.

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 week): Deliberately ignoring the thread reply banner rules
I didnt think i was going to buy much then i saw what was coming out....

Hogwarts (dont ban me plz lol)
Theaterythm Bar Line (Demo super sold me)
Kirby
Octopath 2
CoH 3

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I was so confused when I saw the notification of the thread being moved but it somehow being the same the title and everything but hey, I appreciate the thread reboot.

A good question for you guys; If the shadow drop rumor for Advance Wars is true, is anybody gonna try to pick it up day one?
I have it preordered via Target for $40 from a B2G150%off deal years ago, just a matter if it gets shadowdropped via digital only or not. If it is coming out physically this month, then yeah add that.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Just Lightfall. I'm considering some other releases like Ishin and PSVR2 but as days go by, I find myself leaning towards waiting for a sale or in PSVR2's case, impressions from folks. And then there's also me thinking about upgrading my PC. But as of right now, just Lightfall. Trying to get back into Destiny after multiple long breaks since Shadowkeep.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If the rumors are true than Advance Wars!

(Also waiting for dead space to ship, and will start FE)

BhetjaXIV

Sep 8, 2018
Belgium
Theatrhythm !!!!

!!!!

That's it probably because I spent 200€ on Square Enix games this month (preordered FFXVI and Theathrythm Deluxe) but I have a few games on my backlog so it's fine.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
PSVR2 and a handful of games for it. Still undecided on which games, but I already have RE8 and NMS, so I'm set either way.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Theatrythym
Wild Hearts
Octopath
Ishin

Oh yeah.. I preordered a PSVR2. Not sure what games I am gonna get for it but GT7 is my primary game for it.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Theatrhythm
Ishin

(Also Seasons because I haven't purchased it yet, so it counts for my Feb games)

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Tales of Symphonia and Kirby are definitely. I have my eyes on Drainus, Pathless, Blanc, Clive n Wrench, and Octopath Traveler 2 but not sure if I'll buy them.

NekoCat

May 6, 2022
New York
Getting PSVR2 with at least Call of the Mountain and Star Wars. Will probably end up getting another 1 or 2 launch games as well.

Octopath is going to be very tempting, but I just won't have time to play it. It will have to wait until later in the year.

Valanarro

Oct 27, 2017
Probably picking up Lightfall for my yearly toe-dipping back into Destiny, and I never played the Wii original, so very much looking forward to Kirby. Other than that, mostly just backlog. Waiting to see how Wild Hearts pans out before I go picking that up.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Like a Dragon: Ishin is my first big game of the year.

Atomic Heart depending on performance. Octopath Traveller 2 I just won't have time for but will get later into the year when it calms down a bit.

Wanted: Dead, I'll get on a rental (Boomerang Rentals over here in the UK).

So really, just Ishin.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Too much. PSVR2 launch is pretty massive. Gonna have more stuff to play Day 1 than any PlayStation console before it.
So exciting. Really glad it's going to be so easy to connect up and play relative to VR1 as well, will make it much more accessible to come back to over time.

Returnal on PC.

Day 1.

Please be a good port...
Will it be your first time playing? If it's all smooth I feel like you're gonna have one hell of a good time with it.

Jan 25, 2023
Game Pass has been treating me so well. Loving HiFi Rush.

I did buy Dead Space (PS5), though. Was torn between TLOU Part 1 and it, but ultimately decided on the game I hadn't already bought twice before.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I bought:

- Alliance Alive Remastered (PS4/5)
- Wild Arms 3 (PS4/5)
- Grandia Collection (Switch)

I'm an RPG nerd :)

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
nothing it seems.

I have a bit of catching up to do on my backlog anyways.

This is where I'm at. Going to continue chipping away at FE Engage and then probably pick something from my backlog until Tears of the Kingdom comes out.
Whether that be P5R, another old Fatal Frame, or one of the Zero Escape/Danganronpa games I got during Black Friday..... I haven't decided yet lol

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
I was going to get Lightfall, but I think of Destiny and I have to stifle a yawn. So nothing for me this month. Next game on my radar is Dead Island 2.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
This month has my birthday in it, so I'm going to treat myself--backlog be damned.

Going to get:

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line
Tales of Symphonia Remastered
Octopath Traveler II
Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe
Clive 'N' Wrench (I think this releases near the end of the month)

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
So exciting. Really glad it's going to be so easy to connect up and play relative to VR1 as well, will make it much more accessible to come back to over time.

Yeah that's why it feels like such a big upgrade for me. I love my PSVR, it does have good software support. But I also had to move a couple years ago and my new space is not conducive to leaving it plugged in all the time so my usage of it lapsed. Being able to quickly jump into a PSVR2 game (especially with PS5's loading times) will get me playing a lot more.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah that's why it feels like such a big upgrade for me. I love my PSVR, it does have good software support. But I also had to move a couple years ago and my new space is not conducive to leaving it plugged in all the time so my usage of it lapsed. Being able to quickly jump into a PSVR2 game (especially with PS5's loading times) will get me playing a lot more.
Fully with you there; much the same on this end. Moved in March 2021 and just hasn't been viable to set everything up repeatedly, or leave the box and wires around in place. Super looking forward to having the ability to connect one wire and boom; VR!

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Since the thread got rebooted...

Nothing day 1 for me, but I'll most likely play Atomic Heart and LAD: Ishin! at some point. I'm juggling a bunch of games right now, so I'm glad it's a slow month.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
PSVR2
Horizon: Call of the Mountain
Resident Evil Village
Kayak VR
Pavlov

Possibly more PSVR2 games, but that will be enough to start.

NekoCat

May 6, 2022
New York
Fully with you there; much the same on this end. Moved in March 2021 and just hasn't been viable to set everything up repeatedly, or leave the box and wires around in place. Super looking forward to having the ability to connect one wire and boom; VR!

Removing the need to fiddle with camera placement is honestly the biggest upgrade for me. Tracking was so janky.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I was so confused when I saw the notification of the thread being moved but it somehow being the same the title and everything but hey, I appreciate the thread reboot.

A good question for you guys; If the shadow drop rumor for Advance Wars is true, is anybody gonna try to pick it up day one?
I'll probably pick up Advance Wars day one, might scoop a couple extras for gifts for friends, their birthdays happen to land the day after it's rumored to release and playing Advance Wars with them was fun back in College.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

Will it be your first time playing? If it's all smooth I feel like you're gonna have one hell of a good time with it.
It will, I almost bought a PS5 I couldn't afford just to play it. Cannot wait!

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Got Wanted pre paid already

Octopath 2
Eiyuden Chronicles
Clive & Wrench
Scars Above ($40 price tag makes it insta buy)
Grim Guardians
Violet Wisteria

Down the line

Wild Hearts
Atomic Heart
Kirby
Yakuza