• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Topics.

• Redeem and Alive.

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Redeem but Dead.

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • Not Redeem and Alive.

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Not Redeem and Dead.

Votes: 55 41.7%

• Total voters

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
There's pretty much nowhere for him to go but the grave

He had his chance twice. Now it's gonna felt super forced if he suddenly becomes a good guy and lives on

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
He's going to continue being evil in his way own but realize he represents a side of a coin he wanted to destroy.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he'll just give up being evil and live on as a poet/ daytime busdriver in a small American town?
thumbnail_25408.jpg

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
He will gets even more buff so that he can have his force mind communication shirtless with Rey..

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
he dies heroically at the last minute and rey gives an impassioned speech about how good he really was the whole time because reasons *cue outro Directed by JJ

Galleren

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
What i would like to happen:
Kylo Ren convinces Rey to come to his side. They band together to betray and kill Finn and Poe. The First Order completely obliterates the Resistance and they rule together with an iron fist!
The only survivors are BB-8, R2-D2 who escape, but are ultimately captured by Jawas to serve them until they rust up and are destroyed.

What will probably happen:
Kylo Ren remains semi-evil and emotional, and is defeated by Rey in a battle. Rey tries to convice Kylo to become "good", but he says it's too late for him, and somewhat apologises. Then dies.
Cue happy times, fireworks and maybe dancing ewoks.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
He needs to Destroy a few solar systems or something using something that's massively bigger than in any other movie.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I bet two shillings they attempt a Severus Snape-like redemption.

'Oh he was actually working against the First Order the whole time... from the inside!'

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is how you set yourself up to throw a shitfit when IX releases because it didn't line up with your headcannon
Redemption seems impossible

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he kills Rey, but the resistance destroys the first order and now he's left with nothing to rule over. And he flees to the outer rim.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He gets electrocuted to death by the ghost of Sheev in the opening scene.

Deleted member 20284

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He turns Rey at the last moment of handing her a quick death and they balance out Sith and Jedi into the centre of all things. They kill the past. The end.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
His chance at redemption is over, he was confirmed lost when Luke and Leia said it to each other.

I genuinely love his character but I hope Rey murderises him.

I bet two shillings they attempt a Severus Snape-like redemption.

'Oh he was actually working against the First Order the whole time... from the inside!'
You got it the wrong way around, Harry Potter rips off Star Wars.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I think he is an interesting character and I think it would be a waste to have him die. It would also be the potential end of the Skywalker bloodline.

This movie needs more lightsaber usage though.

Oct 28, 2017
I'll be furious if Episode IX doesn't have both Kylo Ren and Rey fighting the final battle in the nude, penetrating each other with their lightsabers in a final deadly embrace and then it cuts to Maz Kanata, dirty children huddled around her, listening intently, and her saying: "In the end, they both jedied." Fanfare.

Kanann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Go out with Rey, live happily ever after.

But I don't trust anything JJ involve, so fuck it.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway my expectations are very unlikely redemption and very unlikely death. Most likely he just destroys the FO after realizing what he's done and exiles himself.
If that's not what happens I won't throw a tantrum though.