Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft has an event today? Hopefully they address the sexual harassment and painting BLM as a terrorist group for profit this time around and not ignore it

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Only thing left from this Ubisoft Forward would be Facry 6 gameplay, Immortals gameplay, Rollerchampions release date, R6Quarantine gameplay and release date, BG&E2 release window and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon current gen port

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
YYYYYYESSSS please, it's a delightful little game with a delightful OST, it deserves to return in full form.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
We're truly in the golden age of beat em ups if this really returns.

I hope Ubisoft also remasters GBA versions of Star Wars Episode III and TMNT. Both were excellent brawlers that were overlooked by so many.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to get this on my Xbox One, remember I'm not good enough to get past the second level, and leave it in my backlog for another day.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
I still have my PS3 hooked up and love that version.
But I would purchase the PC version day 1.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They only reached out to him a month ago after years of silence.

Absolutely no chance.

That tweet doesn't say they only reached out to him a month ago, he made it right after a tweet commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Scott Pilgrim movie.

They likely reached out much longer ago.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
The old rumor back in 2014 is that it was the soundtrack licensing what caused the delisting. Anamanaguchi has denied it many times, but people still kinda believe it.

Which was a rumor I never believed. If anything the issue was on Universal's end.

Game was weird since there were four different license holders involved- Anamanaguchi for the music of course, but then Ubisoft, Universal, and Bryan Lee O'Malley. Just takes one of them stopping licensing to delist it.

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
While it annoys me that I can't download this on my Bone, the truth is that I always hated levelling systems in belt scrollers because they kill couch co-op.

BC on Xbox would be nice, but it'd have to be a pass from me if I had to rebuy it again (at least until there's a sale and I can pick it up for a couple of quid).

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I have it installed on my ps3 but I missed the chance to buy the 2nd dlc with the ninja girl. Lol. I wish someone who bought it would let me log in into their psn account so I can download the dlc so it installs on my console then log out 100%.

Reason is PS3 didn't tie dlc to a psn account. Its just data stored in a folder once downloaded. If you remove the account, it doesnt matter.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
The old rumor back in 2014 is that it was the soundtrack licensing what caused the delisting. Anamanaguchi has denied it many times, but people still kinda believe it.
From what I've heard it was all on Universal. They considered the game a promotional tie-in for the movie, and had no interest in it after the movie fizzled at the box office.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
The game is coming back, finally. Hopefully with a PC version! fantastic beat em up