• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
So I was just watching Netflix, trying to chill, when I noticed movement out the corner of my eye.

Yada yada, two minutes later, I was vacuuming up several hundred baby spiders.

SomeOneInaHat

Nov 9, 2017
Me and my friends built a huge ramp out of wood, one thing lead to another, neighbor kid from the other block broke his back.

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to take my dog on a walk with my wife, yadda yadda yadda, I'm now sitting in my new home with my second wife and have two kids.

Wyndstryker

Oct 25, 2017
With friends chilling outside on a nice day. One friend decides to go to a set of trees.

Suddenly we're running from a swarm of hornets

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
I started the morning making myself some eggs benedict.

I ended the morning pulling out shards of glass out of my hand.

Oct 27, 2017
Climbing trees as a kid with a friend who then started bouncing on his branch.

Not long later I was knocking on his door telling his father something happened.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
When I was young, my cousin and I were playing with a lighter in the woods. Yada yada yada, a few hours later, the fire department was putting out a fire.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
...and that's how in 2007 Tom Baker of Doctor Who fame promised to tell me how having his shoes on the wrong way around led to him meeting his first wife.

I'm still waiting.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Joined a video game forum, yada yada, might have to move country.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It was a beautiful summer day, I was mowing the lawn, yada yada yada, I'm doing my first home-made tourniquet on my neighbors leg waiting for the paramedics

Leclair

May 3, 2021
Denmark
2007. Went to a party with a friend at his brother and the brother's girlfriend's place. Yada yada. A week later the friend told me we could no longer be friends and the brother's gf had moved out.
Fin

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
On a nice Monday in June a few years ago, I was happily on my way, driving to a family golf outing. Yada yada yada, I was discharged from the hospital about an hour after the ambulance brought me there.

MLH

Oct 26, 2017
I was removing a bay window, one thing led to another and I wouldn't touch rice for months afterwards.

I'll be surprised if someone can figure out the details of that story...

h0tp0ck3t

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
went to get something from the car Yada Yada Yada, and that's how's I got my back window replaced

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
When we finally caught up to him, he's brushing the snow off, has a busted lip, and he says "I'm doing that again!"

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
So, this one time the brakes on my car died and, long story short, the police ended up checking my apartment while I was at work to see if there were any bodies or anything.

Droopy_McCool

Dec 13, 2023
Bet my friend that the stairs in the hotel were quicker than the elevator to get to our hotel room. One thing leads to another and I'm sitting in the house of an Italian doctor getting five stitches in my head

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I was removing a bay window, one thing led to another and I wouldn't touch rice for months afterwards.

I'll be surprised if someone can figure out the details of that story...

First thing that came to mind: Did you find a massive maggot deposit when you removed the window?

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Saw this cute girl at this hair salon that I went to. One thing leads to another and now I'm up at 6am after wiping my kid's ass

Oct 25, 2017
One day was coming from home lunch, smelled fuel in the car, not even 10 minutes later and the engine was on fire.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
...So anyway once I came to, the doctor informed me that luckily I would be keeping both of my testicles after all.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
A girl bought me a plane ticket to meet her in Los Angeles. I left LA with a different girl two days later. 🤷

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
Back on April 1st I got good news about my biopsy results, but after I hung up I remembered what day it was...

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I had an ant farm once. Once.

johnny-dangerously-once.gif

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Went in for a normal day at work, yadda yadda yadda, I found myself in a college dorm room set with bulky cameras and wires hooked up to me as a Facebook representative instructed me to do yoga.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I ate rat poison left out when I was a toddler.

Stomach was pumped.

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Nov 19, 2019
A girl approached me at a music festival, blah blah blah, anyway I left her hotel room at 5am because her dealer/roommate/friend/boyfriend???? (who had survived a literal strike of lightning) did whippets non-stop all night long and I couldn't get any sleep.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Something that's funny I'm noticing is that a lot of these sound like how the starts of books/the starts of chapters are written. Good leads

Abraxas

Feb 16, 2018
Dallas
A few years ago I was pretty bored one night so started messing on my phone. Anyway, after some other stuff happening I'm living here married with a cat, a dog and a bunch of fish.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I stood with kitchen knives in my hands in a hallway as 3 people were trying to forcefully enter my ex' house.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
So I start prepping my lunch, anyway long story short, I turn around and I'm shocked to see the kitchen covered in blood - on the floor, up on cupboards, just everywhere.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I missed the August 23rd, 2011 earthquake on the East Coast because I was, funnily enough, on the West Coast.

My kid turns 10 in July.

ArtTeitlebaum

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
One night I parked my car in my garage, closed the garage door and yadda yadda later had to explain the rather unfriendly policemen why I preferred to enter my flat through the tilted bedroom window.