defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
It's definitely something to think about, just look at the type of people and who Trump praises, and the type of people he scorns given any chance. If given the slightest opportunity the man would love to be a dictator. He is not good for the country no matter which side of the partisan isle you land on.

Nick C

Oct 25, 2017
MT
Beau is a character played by Justin King, who writes for (and may be the owner of?) The Fifth Column. The message loses a little impact when you realize that that's not a "real" person saying this. I only found this out when I tried looking for contact info to make a counterpoint to part 2 of his gun control series.

OP
OP

CrumbSnatcher

Jan 12, 2018
For anyone who's pro gun, and believe they should have the right to bare arms so you can fight a tyrannical government, should be concerned more than me.

Is he right or will it come to past, I don't know, but walls due serve two functions.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Beau is a character played by Justin King, who writes for (and may be the owner of?) The Fifth Column. The message loses a little impact when you realize that that's not a "real" person saying this. I only found this out when I tried looking for contact info to make a counterpoint to part 2 of his gun control series.
Can you provide more context? The videos he has posted as Justin King seem to be similar to the stuff posted as Beau.

Nick C

Oct 25, 2017
MT
For anyone who's pro gun, and believe they should have the right to bare arms so you can fight a tyrannical government, should be concerned more than me.

Is he right or will it come to past, I don't know, but walls due serve two functions.
It was more the point about gun bans causing different types of violent crimes to rise in their stead. This is demonstrably false and you only need to look to Australia for data that backs up that point.

Can you provide more context? The videos he has posted as Justin King seem to be similar to the stuff posted as Beau.
Just look to the comments that are on Beau's videos. People think that he's a real person. Most of the things he says I agree with, by and large. Finding out that Beau and Justin were one and the same was a kind of "pulling back the curtain and finding that the wizard was just an old man" moment. Maybe that speaks to my own biases, growing up in the northeast and only hearing the "racist redneck" stereotype for most of my formative years.

Last edited:

Airhead

Oct 25, 2017
Well. Shit. Something for me to chew on while it gets slowly built and actually feel it.