Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They didn't confirm anything. They're talking about their already-announced-and-scheduled business group meetings.

If you're announcing a Playstation showcase, you don't talk about Sony Group as a whole as the focus.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
The lack of reading comprehension is fascinating

"Later this month you will learn more about the long-term vision for Sony Group"

Since when do we learn about the long-term vision for the entire Sony Group at PlayStation Showcases lol

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
200w.gif

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not seeing anything on their Twitter account or the PlayStation Blog, so that seems like a suspect reading of that announcement.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I expected a tweet from sony and could not have been more disappointed at what I got instead.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
How does Sony confirm there will be an showcase without using the word showcase ?
Surely not with the presented source.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have made a thread about this even if the Showcase coming this month bit is true. This is about the Sony Group thing people rightfully will mention. Buuuuut last year they held the meeting & the showcase on the same day, the same blog post goes over how they have both Sony Group & SIE public announcements to make, alongside things like scheduling with other Summer events such as Summer Game Fest, companies personal showcases in June, etc. The public meeting being mentioned alongside the early co-CEO announcement ahead of their public fiscal year news is in many ways obvious to get this piece of news out before they have other public announcements to make, and the statement to demonstrating Sony's future across all their brands and SIE's part in it to fill people in on a fuller way. They make the mention of the meeting as that's already publicly announced, but they have a lot of public announcements to make in the upcoming weeks.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
I can only wish if Playstation ever announces their showcase that early.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Um, no this is not what you thought it was OP.

I do think there's a showcase this month tho, actually guessing it might get announced this week if it lines up with last year's which I think was May 24th with a week's notice.

I donno who that tweet is from, but it looks like they're content farming with that tweet.

CuriousTom92

Jul 1, 2022
No matter how you slice it, the title and the premise of the thread is just false, I don't know what to tell you. Even if you 100% know a showcase is happening, the OP is still a lie, as of now.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Time for

Gravity Rush 3
Rogue Galaxy 2
White Knight Chronicles 3
Killzone 5
Resistance 4
Infamous 4

BELEIVE!!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

TheEchidna94

Dec 10, 2022
Can't wait for the Sony Group showcase. Maybe we'll hear about some cameras after we see the Bloodborne remaster

Status
Not open for further replies.