• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't forget sonyrewards.com, if you are in the US and buy games regularly - you will have free money sitting there for you to redeem.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I got $10 20 minutes ago. Been a PS+ member since before the Instant Game Collection on PS3

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
There are millions of users to give it to. A few posters in here said they didn't get it then posted 10-20 or so minutes later that they did get it.

Think it is just a matter of time before those who didn't receive it, get it as it is being done in batches.
Not really. These things are very inconsistent and not all users receive promotions. It's always like this with Sony, unfortunately.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Nothing for me. I've never received anything from them on the past when they have done similar things either.

Oh well if it does come through I'll pre order Tony Hawks.

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
I knew it, I didn't get an email but I never get emails from Sony (a long known issue for many people) but I did check my PSN account and boom, $10 are there.

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
I knew it, I didn't get an email but I never get emails from Sony (a long known issue for many people) but I did check my PSN account and boom, $10 are there.

Just check your PSN account people, you might not have gotten an email but you might have just received it to your account directly.
Oops my bad, was trying to edit, not post a reply.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I've been a PS+ member for years now, good through 2022 even, but nope, I never get this free credit and discount codes they send.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got $10 automatically put in there that I'm sure wasn't there before. I would have never noticed that unless I was going to buy something. Might get Prey Mooncrash with it.

I haven't checked my PS4 yet if there's a system notification or not.

Last edited:

STech

Sep 24, 2018
People, check out your account. I have the gift WITHOUT the e-mail or any notification

Jackpot2027

Aug 1, 2018
Nothing here, i never get the money when they do this things.

The only consistent thing that i get are the Firmware betas(And they've been shit lately)

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Been a plus member since the PS3 days and nothing so far.

Oh well, shit happens, I don't deserve or expect free credit anyways.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
This is about the fourth time they've given me ten or fifteen dollars. Started back on PS3. Not sure why, but not complaining.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
I never get stuff like this, or the emails that have the % off sometimes.

Wish they would do more of thoose online promotions for games, watch a few videos and unlock rewards. Miss that, usually came with a 20% off coupon.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I haven't received a marketing email in at least seven years even though I have it enabled so this is probably some issue with that which is why I never receive stuff like this.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got nothing. Then again I always assume I'm not getting anything so this doesn't really bother me.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing for me but PSA for the "I never get an email" crowd:

Changing your email address seems to work. I saw people saying that on threads like this for years but never tried it. Updated my email address about 18 months ago and now I get multiple emails a week that my friends don't and the occasional discount code

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing as usual. I have had PS+ since it became a thing and don't think I've ever gotten a credit.

I had to change my e-mail to something different at one point (so I rarely think to check it) but nada.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone in Canada received it?

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
For all the disappointed people - this is the first time I've got anything like this as well.

I'm sure your time will come. I'm not signed up to the newsletter or anything afaik