Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From what I remember about the Bankai, it combines the reiatsu of both the opponent and Hisagi, meaning they continue to regenerate from attacks (both of them) until the pool of reiatsu dries up causing them both to die... meaning he needs someone outside of his Bankai's radius to get the finishing blow on the opponent, since they won't be connected to it.

So yeah, it's the perfect Bankai for a one-on-one duel if you absolutely have to kill someone so far out of your power level. Thanks to mutually assured destruction... but you're only invincible for as long as your combined reiatsu lasts, since that's what's regenerating your wounds.

Isn't this just Magna's Soul Chain Deathmatch from Black Clover? With healing on top?

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
Is the Hell Arc ever coming out?

He actual answered this question on his Klub Outside

Q364:
I just read the new anniversary chapter. It's been so long since I last got this excited, I even got goosebumps!
Is this just a one shot or will there be a continuation? I wanna read the rest!!

A364:
I'm not really good at drawing something when I'm forced to. So I'll consider doing it when people stop pestering me about it.

So you just added more time to the delay by asking about it šŸ˜­
/jk or is it šŸ¤”

He seems to be way more involved in the anime (drawing new stuff, storyboards ect.) than I think most assumed he would be. He even sits in on the recordings. That's likely what's making it take so long.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Is TYBW arc not the end of the series? I always thought it was gonna be the end.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
honestly i would love it if togashi just wrote light novels and actually finished HXH. that way the anime could continue at some point.