• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is it weird to bring a Switch to a bar?

• Yes

Votes: 135 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 54 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I need help, maybe some condolences... I'm getting rice at Fred Meyer's as I type. Never taking my Switch to the bar again, learn from me.

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I just put it in sleep mode & was like fuck it and forgot about it for two hours :/

Oct 27, 2017
You know what OP don't let the haters hate, I'mma bring my Switch to a bar just for you.

Also rice doesn't do much, just let that sucker dry for like 3 days straight before trying to turn it on.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Who takes their Switch to a bar?
PFNOFaA.png

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
No judgment here, I do it too. Had a fun Tetris competition with some ranos once.

How exactly did you get beer on it, if you don't mind me asking?
No one here is gonna make me feel bad, trust me. I was reaching for the glass of water and jerked my arm back and knocked over my beer all over the counter & console. I did however get a free beer.

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
People are gonna be hung up on you for not socializing, for whatever reason. I've seen people come in to do homework on their laptop and enjoy a beer. No biggie. That sucks.
Further from the case, the reason I didn't take care right of it away is some guy was buying me Jell-O shots (gross, not gonna turn it down) around the area.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
We open on a couple of kids playing Nintendo Labo TM.

There's laughter and joy as the kids fumble with the Labo Kits. We cut to an old folks home where old biddies giggle jerking off champagne bottles in 1-2 Switch. Then we are transported to frivolous teens on a rooftop party who whip out a portable Nintendo Switch and proceed to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Everyone is smiling.
We cut to Lunchbox in a bar, trying to pick up a date by showing them how to teabag as Little Mac in quickplay. He haphazardly spills his Fort George IPA onto his Nintendo Switch while ladies laugh at his buffoonary.

We end with a shot of Lunchbox walking home down a long road lit by streetlights, Switch in one hand, a bag of Uncle Bens Easy Cook Long Grain White Rice in the other and holding back tears in his eyes.

Text appears. 'Come Together and play Anywhere, Anytime. Even at a bar which might sound like a bad idea.'

What do you think Mr. Bowser?

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I just want to play Civ VI & FE, I'm crushed.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Hope you don't get pulled over and have to take a Breathalyzer of the Wild.

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
We open on a couple of kids playing Nintendo Labo TM.

There's laughter and joy as the kids fumble with the Labo Kits. We cut to an old folks home where old biddies giggle jerking off champagne bottles in 1-2 Switch. Then we are transported to frivolous teens on a rooftop party who whip out a portable Nintendo Switch and proceed to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Everyone is smiling.
We cut to Lunchbox in a bar, trying to pick up a date by showing them how to teabag as Little Mac in quickplay. He haphazardly spills his Fort George IPA onto his Nintendo Switch while ladies laugh at his buffoonary.

We end with a shot of Lunchbox walking home down a long road lit by streetlights, Switch in one hand, a bag of Uncle Bens Easy Cook Long Grain White Rice in the other and holding back tears in his eyes.

Text appears. 'Come Together and play Anywhere, Anytime. Even at a bar which might sound like a bad idea.'

What do you think Mr. Bowser?
💀 I got the Thai Jasmine rice, I'm totally good.

So if I already tried to turn the it on like ten times am I fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.