DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
This is what you said, this is literally the first line of your post:

You came into this thread, where people are largely complimenting a Black artist for his influence, and led with this. How am I trolling by addressing that?

Hell, I don't even like Soulja Boy. As an artist, he has TWO songs that I like, "Donk" and "Kiss Me Through the Phone". But even I can admit that his influence is undeniable.

As for your jab about me downplaying a Hispanic artist (who I JUST said I like)...I'm not going to respond any further to that other than to say that is ridiculous and loaded, and you KNOW it is. You know it is. Don't do that. Disagree with me all you want but don't do that.
Then don't sub quote me making me sound ridiculous as hell for no reason and don't make assumptions about what other artists i might be referring to or even what i think about the artist in question???

I said 'in the US", there's plenty of other suscessful black artists i could be referring to.

Also for the last tidbit you yourself are talkin about some "he influenced them" despite the artist in question literally being humongous prior to Soulja even releasing, how tf am i supposed to take that AFTER you try to ridicule them/me?

I do apologize for being a little loaded but its because people from the U.S love to dismiss successes from other places so when i see something like that it immediately sets off some alarms.