• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
How many times have we heard that they're wrapping things up so far? Was Giuliani the source/

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Mueller has never said there will be a report. He's just been stacking indictments. The report obsession thing is kind of obnoxious, and also sort of paints this as another Giuliani leak/plant since he's said before that all Mueller can do is write a report.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Valentines Day.

rO2Yth7.jpg

If it's a ridiculous Giuliani strategy again then Mueller team will clarify.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Trust absolutely no one on shit like this unless it's from Mueller's office directly

OP
OP
Maxim726x

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One of the authors is coming on shortly... Hopefully we get some confirmation that it wasn't Rudy. Because at this point, I can't imagine any credible journalist would use him as a source.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"A delayed report is eventually good, but a rushed report is forever bad."

-Robert Mueller

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why so many people want to put an end-date on this investigation. I feel like Mueller is just getting to the meat of the whole thing. These things take time. It'll be done when it's done.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
This has been said for over a year now.

Until it comes directly from Mueller's office, just ignore it.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
Mueller's Report:

1. Donald J Trump conspired with Russia's dictator Vladimir Putin to coordinate the release of hacked emails (on national TV) with the goal of influencing the election.
  2. DJT conspired with Michael Cohen to commit a felony with the goal of influencing the election
  3. DJT obstructed justice by firing Comey to stop the Russia investigation (on national TV) and making public statements (twitter, national TV) with the explicit goal to further obstruct justice.

DJT is guilty of several felonies, punishable by well over a decade of prison.

ERA, would you accept anything less than this, based purely on what you already know?

*My prediction.

OP
OP
Maxim726x

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Author made sound as if it was another office that was made aware of this, not Trump's legal team.

That's all he gave. I'll admit, not very convincing.

OP
OP
Maxim726x

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Update: Author says, definitively, that the sources for this story did *not* include someone from Trump's legal team.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The people that broke this say they expect most will discard it but that it has weight and didnt come from Rudy. They were on msnbc. Say it came from multiple people that are involved in the process of the steps that happen in preparation for receiving the documents.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Mueller's Report:

1. Donald J Trump conspired with Russia's dictator Vladimir Putin to coordinate the release of hacked emails (on national TV) with the goal of influencing the election.
  2. DJT conspired with Michael Cohen to commit a felony with the goal of influencing the election
  3. DJT obstructed justice by firing Comey to stop the Russia investigation (on national TV) and making public statements (twitter, national TV) with the explicit goal to further obstruct justice.

DJT is guilty of several felonies, punishable by well over a decade of prison.

ERA, would you accept anything less than this, based purely on what you already know?

*My prediction.

Witness tampering is probably in there too.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it doesn't *feel* like it's wrapping up, based on recent developments. It's accelerating publicly, but there's still plenty to do.