• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
zKWPZUg.png

Season 21 Episode List:
9/13/17 - "White People Renovating Houses"
9/20/17 - "Put It Down"
9/27/17 - "Holiday Special"
10/11/17 - "Franchise Prequel"
10/18/17 - "Hummels & Heroin"
10/25/17 - "Sons a Witches"
11/8/17 - "Doubling Down"
11/15/17 - " Moss Piglets "
11/29/17 - "SUPER HARD PCness"

Next Episode:
"Splatty Tomato"
Airs 12/06
oTr0FAT.jpg

The children of South Park claim to have seen Mr. Garrison lurking around town and they're frightened. The town comes together to make the President go away.

Last edited:

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Been an alright season - the Mark Zuckerberg episode and the suicide/North Korea episode were great. Looking forward to tonight.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah the Coon and friends episode was solid too. I have the game but haven't opened it yet.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man this season has been so bad....

Granted not as bad as last season but still not much better. I'm afraid they're finally losing it.

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the more I think about it, it was a half hearted jab at a group of people being stunned when their worst elements reflect poorly on them, combined with a B plot stolen from an early 90s Tim Allen standup special.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the more I think about it, it was a half hearted jab at a group of people being stunned when their worst elements reflect poorly on them, combined with a B plot stolen from an early 90s Tim Allen standup special.
Gee, I wonder what group of people that wear Pointy Hats and also include Donald Trump they could be taking a shot at.....

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But didn't Mr Garrison (SP's Trump) save the day by getting rid of the actual bad apple amongst the witches? Not sure that meshes with real life.
Sure but that was funny. Not everything has to be 1:1. The false victimhood thing is the bigger takeaway. (The key to something being a "witch hunt" is a lack of an actual witch.)

Last edited:

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even say that I demand they have a point every episode. They just usually do, and they're usually not subtle at all about it. With this one, it kinda felt like they had a point, but it wasn't really clear what it was, so it was distracting.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Great episode, laughed several times. Garrison is the best.

I do agree though that the point of the episode was lost on me.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even say that I demand they have a point every episode. They just usually do, and they're usually not subtle at all about it. With this one, it kinda felt like they had a point, but it wasn't really clear what it was, so it was distracting.

Yeah they don't need to have a point. Hell, Cock Magic is like my favorite episode of the last 5-7 seasons and that episode (at least to me) appears to have zero deeper meaning at all.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Not the greatest episode but I like these South Park episodes random ones that no true meaning.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the episode, but if they did have a point to make, it was completely lost on me.

It's just weird how they're introducing all of these relevant talking points into standalone stories, without much direction as to why those talking points are there to begin with.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the weakest of the season so far but still a few laughs. Heidi taking her time to come out at the end was probably the funniest bit!

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017

It's nice to see just a dumb episode with no point.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't find the recurring stuff around Cartman and Heidi very good. I'm not even sure what exactly the takeaway is supposed to be. Other than that though I'd say this season has been an improvement from the prior one.

Formless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Antonio, Texas
I really don't find the recurring stuff around Cartman and Heidi very good. I'm not even sure what exactly the takeaway is supposed to be. Other than that though I'd say this season has been an improvement from the prior one.
Yeah, I don't really care for it either. I did get a good chuckle out of the scenario where she came up to Cartman when he was giving a speech as Coon a few episodes. "Omg are you fucking kidding me right now" lmao.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why they couldn't say Witch Hunt? That would be the proper term, wouldn't it?

Was funny to see that the adults pick on Butter's dad.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't really a fan of the Cartman/Heidi stuff either. Their interactions seem like some shit edgelord MRAs joke about.