• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno but Insomniac survived very well and fine for 3 Gens with releasing smaller scale Games. Super Hero crave is over lol, they need to move on because one flop will be the end of them under current Sony.
You have no idea what you are talking about and I'm not even a big fan of their spidey games. Haven't even played 2.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
latest

Put in Swiss Miss, Insomniac. Do it. Do it! You won't do it...

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • Get Cody Ziglar on the team to help with Miles stuff, especially new moves and ideas. I wanna see him doing Tekken and more anime shit. šŸ˜¤
Funny enough, Miles pulling moves from fighting games didn't start with the Cody Ziglar run. He was doing Chun-Li's SFV CA in Contest of Champions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-32-qshz33I
Granted, Miles being a fighting game player wasn't canonized at the time. But it's kinda funny to look back in retrospect, to the point where I wonder if this inspired Cody's decision to add that to Miles' interests.

I also agree with a lot of your other points, from sneaking in Cindy's love of PokƩmon to Jonah being an important figure to her like in the comics to adding some of Miles' rogues to the game.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Only Peter gameplay, let Miles have his own games and no Mary Jane gameplay would be a great start after such a disappointing sequel.
Pretty much same thoughts word for word, sequel wasn't bad at all but I was pretty disappointed by how "wack" (for lack of better terms right now) the gameplay with both spiders around was.

I expected so much more, they probably had so many ideas that had to be cut, but yeah all that to say it left me wishing I had separate full games.

I also don't personally like where they've taken Peter but I'll wait for the trilogy to finish before making a final call.