Stat

Oct 25, 2017
I am so hyped! I can't wait. More MJ, more Peter, more Spider-Man!!!!

Full respect to Samuel L Jackson who could have dipped a long time ago, but still appears in MCU movies

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
Looks great. I'm excited for it.

But so confused, lol. For instance, people that are supposed to be dust, and what people say Mysterio is.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I'm relieved it's not just Mysterio as the villain. Hopefully we get some more action scenes this time around.

Oct 26, 2017
Is it confirmed there is another villain? Surely it is just Mysterio creating those big elemental guys to pretend to fight, right?

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thought the trailer, outside of Gyllenhaal in the suit, was terrible all around. The premise really murders it for me AND I'm still not over the casting, tone, and costume.

After Homecoming was super mediocre, I have no expectations for Far From Home.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over the fact that they made Aunt May so young looking and attractive in this version.
If you're in highschool your aunt probably wouldn't look like a 70 year old woman. They made her old in the others to sell the illusion of Tobey Maguire being a highschooler

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Dw9E8wFV4AAvU8P

Shoe game is so weak compared to Miles

Air Max 1's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So mysterio is basically being Syndrome from the Incredibles right?

Also, was his participation in this movie known? I had no idea Mysterio was going to be in this.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if spider-man ps4 will release the new far from home suit, its really just a colour adjustment. Or would they have to wait until the movie comes out to do it?

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Maybe among ridiculous irrelevant nerds. It'll be fine for normal people.
Exactly,
Looks dope, looks more interesting than homecoming. Nice to see Aunt May in on it. Liking seeing him and MJ maybe becoming a thing hopefully. Just him saying "MJ" made the trailer for me. I like seeing Nick Fury value him as an assest.

This is important, because it will push Pete higher up on that pedastal. He is destined to be more than the 5 boro hero.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I've waited my whole life to see Mysterio on the big screen, and I'm not disappointed by what I saw. Can't wait!

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
WTF OP you spoiled the next Avengers right in the title. Spider-Man is still alive!?!?

JK, hyped as hell. Love Jakey Jake, love Mysterio.

Oct 26, 2017
Thought the trailer, outside of Gyllenhaal in the suit, was terrible all around. The premise really murders it for me AND I'm still not over the casting, tone, and costume.

After Homecoming was super mediocre, I have no expectations for Far From Home.
It wasn't terrible for me, but very mediocore. I feel like this movie will be made or broken by Mysterio for me.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I loved everything about that trailer. MCU continues to crush it.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Loved it!

The naming convention for these movies is interesting. Maybe 3 will be Spider-Man: Homerun?

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I love the theme, can't wait to see more of my favorite Spider-Man.

Uncle Happy Hogan in part 3

IzzyRX