• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
EkO2P7DXsAQB8ym

EkO2P8GWkAQlIx7

EkO2uOaXsAI6BMe

EkO2P5sXgAEv-_Y

EkO2P6RWkAQk59S

EkO2uPaWkAIXK4K
Are these bullshots? This looks too good to be true. Man, I cannot wait. Everything sounds amazing!
Just a couple more weeks.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Sounds great. Will be my first platinum on PS5. Spiderman was the best Sony exclusive this gen for me.

Indy_Rex

Banned
Sep 20, 2020
Are these bullshots? This looks too good to be true. Man, I cannot wait. Everything sounds amazing!

They're probably photomode captures. Using photomode gives you a good indication of what asset quality you should expect, but also... Pretty sure SM's photomode (among others) did some internal tweaking to make the end result look better than in-game. Not by much, but stuff like anti-aliasing that isn't applied in-game would be applied to pictures.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
I loved the soundtrack in Spiderverse, great to see that they are also focusing on a good soundtrack in this game.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Native variable, but it uses temporal injection so the sub-4k resolutions will look like 4k all the time

ah, thats a little dissapointing, rest of the game looks great though. It will probably be like demons souls where there are so many other cool things going on you wont mind or notice its not native 4k

edit: wait so fidelity mode is native 4k, and performance mode has dynamic 4k with a solid 60? Im cool with that

Last edited:

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017

Yes those look so ill to the extent if thinking those are bullshots. the IQ is so pristine. Imagine this is a launch and cross-gen game. Imagine what they can do with proper next-gen only development.
They gonna waste our hours just doing screenshots with such quality. Poor us.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
With only one month left until launch, what are we expecting ? Story trailer in two weeks and launch trailer days before launch ?

FearonDuve

Feb 22, 2020
All sounds great! I wish I could of got a pre-order for the PS5. Looks like I might be trying to eat some Whoppers soon, we'll see how that goes.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Curious about the efforts to accurately represent the NY Boricua accent accurately and whether this will apply to Miles. Loving everything about the extra care paid to Harlem. Having lived in NYC most of my life, there's nothing like the murals, buildings and overall character of Harlem.

Barkspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, but I hope they address some of the Osbourne stuff hinted at in the last game like
Harry becoming Venom

OP
OP
WordsintheWater
Oct 25, 2017
Curious about the efforts to accurately represent the NY Boricua accent accurately and whether this will apply to Miles. Loving everything about the extra care paid to Harlem. Having lived in NYC most of my life, there's nothing like the murals, buildings and overall character of Harlem.

They mention Miles speaking Spanish to his mom, but I don't think he has an accent, he sounds like he does in the first game.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just so happy we're getting a game set during the Winter. After the ending of the first game I thought they were going to skip it.

Leonine

Sep 19, 2020
Great stuff, any more info on how the PS4 version plays compared to the PS5? Guessing the PS4 is going to be stuck on those loading screens. 😁

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Imagine if you never owned a PS4 and are finally buying a PS5 and day 1 you get to play the PS5 Remastered Spidey, then Miles, then Demons Souls, then Uncharted 4, TLOU1/2, God of War, Infamous SS etc. Jesus what a time to be alive.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Great stuff, any more info on how the PS4 version plays compared to the PS5? Guessing the PS4 is going to be stuck on those loading screens. 😁

I'm sure the PS4 version will look good at 1080p/30 or PS4 Pro at 1440p/30 but it's going to look insane on PS5 at 4k/60 with instant loading.