Sep 12, 2018

FFsIzR3VkAIbgTe

FFsI9yjUcAMs48Q

FFsJC8nUUAQp_F9

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I know it's already known and all but is this the first official confirmation that Dafoe is in the movie? Besides all the teasing in the trailers, of course.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really terrible posters all around there, and I'm usually pretty forgiving of that sort of thing. Faces don't match the bodies at all.

So I'm assuming Church and Ifans aren't going to be showing up? Maybe as voicework or something, but not in the flesh.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I know it's already known and all but is this the first official confirmation that Dafoe is in the movie? Besides all the teasing in the trailers, of course.

I mean, Gobby was in the final trailer and Dafoe talked in it...

Is it me or is Jamie Foxx barely recognizable on that poster? Like they photoshopped his face into oblivion.

I don't think its just you. The perspectives on all three look weird, I didn't recognise Foxx at all, and it's like they tried to shop Molina into looking more like how he looked in the Raimi movies, because in the trailers he looks like he's lost a lot of weight which isn't apparent here.

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm in the extreme minority here, but I'm kind of bummed we didn't get Jamie's blue Electro. Just lean into the cheese.

I'll see myself out.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Poor Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans, straight up replaced by CGI.

Teasing? His voice was literally in the last trailer as one of the voice-overs.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I mean, Gobby was in the final trailer and Dafoe talked in it...

I don't think its just you. The perspectives on all three look weird, I didn't recognise Foxx at all, and it's like they tried to shop Molina into looking more like how he looked in the Raimi movies, because in the trailers he looks like he's lost a lot of weight which isn't apparent here.

Nah, he was in the last trailer.
Yeah I'm aware, I just meant in the sense of downright confirming it is indeed him (even though we all already knew).

pwrshll

Oct 27, 2017
"...exclusively in movie theaters December 17." Joke's on them. My tickets are for 12/16.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Jamie Foxx went from creepy weirdo nerd to sexy villain daddy. Haha. The power of evil.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I'm honestly baffled at who's in charge of these MCU Spider-man promotional art. Almost all of them look haphazardly slapped together.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looking at how bad the photoshops are it makes sense they just stuck with the goblin helmet

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
The VFX artists crunching 8 days a week while the marketing department rolls out of bed, logs onto zoom and emails the poster they paid a guy on Fiverr to make for them

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Where is my boy Topher Grace!!!!! He should show up as Venom and three minutes later Tom Hardy kills him immediately.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
They're really hinting at the Stark tech aren't they? All 3 have the illuminated gubbins.
Goblin's is literally his pumpkin bomb

And Doc Ock's is his glowing light on the palms (for lack of better term) of his arms

Electro absolutely has an arc reactor... wonder if Electro isn't from ASM universe but the main MCU

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
who is running their poster creative department.....these posters seem intentionally bad lol

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*tinfoil hat on* these posters are all intentionally terrible, because they are placeholders and once the cat's out of the bag and everyone knows about the 3 Spider-Men they're going to release actual posters with all 3 Spideys and all the villains, they are going to be batshit crazy and great, and the shittyness of the current posters will make them look even better due to the contrast.