Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Some parents are like that believe or not. The "just be grateful I got you anything" type lol

Oh definitely. I'm just saying that I don't think Sony will have to worry too much about people flocking to the competition in droves.

But yeah, some will opt for Xboxes instead if there are no $199 Spidey bundles. Probably not Switch as much because of the price differential.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh definitely. I'm just saying that I don't think Sony will have to worry too much about people flocking to the competition in droves.

But yeah, some will opt for Xboxes instead if there are no $199 Spidey bundles. Probably not Switch as much because of the price differential.
Right, that sort of thing would be negligible at best.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I believe the craze over the Spider-Man bundle actually created a lot of interest in the Black Ops 4 bundle. It was charting on the Amazon top 100 list for video games and its not even available yet.

Maybe scalpers are thinking its going to be another hot bundle and are getting their pre-orders in

Oct 25, 2017
I think it would have, build the games and the people will come.
Those games are really old at this point though. It would have required them dropping the price below $199 to really get going.

Ah ok, thanks. Wonder if this insane response will make them reconsider.
These were the deals after the $199 Slim last year. Sony had their best November for the entire gen and they still only did a $249 deal for two weeks in December.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks guys! Think I'm going to pick up Detroit for now since it's on sale - will get a few others down the road once I play through the others I already have. So excited - Spider-Man is such a damn good game.
Can I give u suggestion for Detroit ? I suggest u Try to save as many Android as you can in your playthrough . The story shines so much when u take actions that way .have fun

DukeBlue

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Could you imagine the absolute gag if Xbox came in first for November?

Everyone would be shook as heck lol

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Could you imagine the absolute gag if Xbox came in first for November?

Everyone would be shook as heck lol
The thing is, if the Xbox was in a position to do so, we wouldn't be surprised. We have great insiders on this forum along with retail musings and hourly, weekly, and monthly charts at many online retailers that would point to such a result. It would indeed be surprising if Xbox took the month despite the seemingly soft showing it is having by all available information we currently have, simply because if it was displaying sufficient momentum to do so, we would know it.

Razor Mom

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey my dudes. Theres a £220 deal in the UK with a PS4 slim and Red Dead 2, making the PS4 about £170 give or take. Is there any chance that new PS4 slims will be less than £170 in the first half of 2019? I'm very close to pulling the trigger.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Those games are really old at this point though. It would have required them dropping the price below $199 to really get going.

These were the deals after the $199 Slim last year. Sony had their best November for the entire gen and they still only did a $249 deal for two weeks in December.

Interesting that they did not have a CoD PS4 Slim bundle last year. That at a $249 sale price should make them have a much better performance over last December

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hey my dudes. Theres a £220 deal in the UK with a PS4 slim and Red Dead 2, making the PS4 about £170 give or take. Is there any chance that new PS4 slims will be less than £170 in the first half of 2019? I'm very close to pulling the trigger.
U r looking at end of 2020 for that price after ps5 has launched

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think so. You can pull the trigger here imo. It's a good deal.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe that a Tweet with 8 likes, that was posted in 2014, and had 18 people discussing it still gets quoted on here to this day

Nxtgen720 was the first ever console fanboy that I saw on Youtube LOL

Last time I saw him the XBOX community he used to run with, had all but EX communicated him for his rants about XBOX lacking content. He's a pretty funny guy once you get past the bravado. He's also bought a ton of XBOX consoles for the less fortunate which is more than you can say for a lot of larger channels.