• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manhunter

Mar 20, 2019
I was play updated version (1.5) and spider web in the sewers. I think it's just to confirm the spiders in RE3. I'm sure, i never seen this before my any runs. So, hype!

7882622F310D8B8F1C869827F6EBF0A550584CFE

908EB72CCE8AFDF8BF41AD38D1C468ABBE6CACA0

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
!!

Is this for the demo only?

edit: sorry didn't read. Gonna update my game and see for myself ☺️

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Wasn't there a 4chan leak that predicted Jill's letter achievement, that also stated spiders would be added back into RE2 in an update, in an optional sewer area?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The 800MB patch on steam seemed to do more than just Add Jill's Letter and Remove Denuvo. I'll try and look at the files soon.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I would love to hear Leon's reactions to the Spiders
"What the hell did i do to deserve this?"

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a reason they aren't in RE2?, I haven't played the game yet so this seems like a weird omission.

IIRC they were only in 2 rooms in the sewers and only like 4 of them? So they probably didn't see the need. Arachnophobes were probably happy though, I'm sure they would've looked incredible with RE2's graphics.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Were these new things (the STAAAARS voice, Jill's letter and the webs), all added at once? Or are they small incremental updates.

This makes me wanna do another replay, but I'd rather do a replay when all of the new easter eggs have been added.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I suspected that was the case before updating the game myself, but these spiderwebs aren't there because of it.

These things appeared since the game's launch as just an easter egg for the original:

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Is there a reason they aren't in RE2?, I haven't played the game yet so this seems like a weird omission.
It's not really a problem since they were replaced by the G-virus spawns which serve the same purpose of making you rush through the sewer and deal poison damage. I actually think they're better than the spiders because they're more interesting to deal with.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Wasn't there a 4chan leak that predicted Jill's letter achievement, that also stated spiders would be added back into RE2 in an update, in an optional sewer area?

Gosh, I hope that leak is actually true. I lost hope when nothing was announced at the Game Awards. Honestly, it's just an excuse for me to go through the game again because of how fun it is.

Cubeikon

Oct 29, 2017
Was really happy that these eight-legged bastards were absent in RE2make, guess I have to wait for the anti-spider modding community to fix this annoyance before purchasing R3make...

Status
Not open for further replies.