Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED RACE WAR, YA'LL!

NB: The correct plural of octopus is octopuses, not octopi.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
WTF? The Octolings just fought their way back to the surface to be part of society, and immediately they're put in a contest to determine which species is superior?

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord Splatoon, we're doing a straight-up race war now?
Octolings got this in the bag.

Neptonic

Oct 25, 2017
Tucson, AZ
so that's the civil war Alex Jones was talking about

Octolings are way better than the squids, I'm sorry, let the race war begin
related audio:

KingBean

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
The plural of octopus is octopodes because it's a Greek word.

If it were Latin it would be octopi.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Japan's also getting like an art exhibition thing to celebrate the anniversary, with walls of concept art and stuff

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Marina: "Hey... Pearl? D-Do you think love can bloom, even on the battlefield...?"

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I can beat Octo Expansion this week and unlock Octolings. Doubt it since I haven't beaten regular single player in a year.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously octopus will be the popular side due to all the people that didn't buy the expansion.

Squid it is!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Maybe I can beat Octo Expansion this week and unlock Octolings. Doubt it since I haven't beaten regular single player in a year.
You'll have access to the Octolings during this Splatfest if you side with Marina, even if you don't have or didn't already beat the Octo Expansion.

Also, OP, you should probably make a poll. I'm on Team Octolings, by the way.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTF? The Octolings just fought their way back to the surface to be part of society, and immediately they're put in a contest to determine which species is superior?

Yeah I know splatfests are all in good fun but this does seem a little fucked up, especially since all the splatfests are canon

Oct 25, 2017
You'll have access to the Octolings during this Splatfest if you side with Marina, even if you don't have or didn't already beat the Octo Expansion.

Also, OP, you should probably make a poll. I'm on Team Octolings, by the way.
Yeah I know splatfests are all in good fun but this does seem a little fucked up, especially since all the splatfests are canon
RACE WAR!!! WE FIGHT FOR OURS!!!

Splatoon 3 starring Octolings.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the least popular team for their win.
Everybody picks octolings, inklings win via winrates, octolings immediately subjugated once again, Inkopolis Square posts become a fishy reflection of current day racial hostility.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT NINTENDO?!

latest

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Splatoon 3 to be a politically-charged cinematic shooter on the ethics of societal norms determined by warfare-based sport.