• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Niraj

Oct 25, 2017

Didn't see a thread for it. I think the times in the tweet are east coast times.

I haven't had orange juice in years, but out of the options I'll probably pick no pulp.

Last edited:

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
GIVE ME AS MUCH AS PULP AS YOU CAN SPARE

MORE PULP THAN JUICE

GIVE IT ALL TO ME

I'LL CARRY IT WITH ME LIKE THE SPIRITS OF MY FALLEN COMRADES

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
THE JUICE IS LOOSE

Pulp Life because I am not a fussy baby oooooh get me a strainer for my juuuuuuuuuice. Stick to orange DRINK, cowards.

jedmund

Oct 27, 2017
Pulp ruins orange juice. I never got how people could drink it with it. Its disgusting.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No pulp fight me brehs
hgMgAHJ.gif

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I've only known about this Splatfest for less than three hours and I would already kill for Team Pulp.
"Some pulp" is the sweet spot.
This is true. No pulp is a cup of sour nothing, but lots of pulp can leave you feeling like you're not actually drinking any liquid.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I'll drink either if they're put in front of me, but I prefer no pulp. I'd rather drink my drinks than eat them.

Orange juice with pulp is nature's Orbitz.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I mean if you shake OJ with pulp it isn't bad at all. When you hit the bottom of the jug with all that pulp though...

All that can be avoided by getting pulp-less OJ.

mjw

Oct 27, 2017
I could go either way honestly

Guess I'll just default to Marina's side

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OJ with pulp is an abomination. One of the worst things you could possibly put in your mouth.

This better be a landslide for no pulp.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Team pulp all the way. And if you want to actually win you will pick it even if you don't like it.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I feel like those who are all about pulp all originate from accidentally drinking it as a kid taking the wrong carton in the fridge from your parents/grandparents.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
still waiting on galaxy and prime trilogy ports to switch

/wrong thread but ban puncher caught my shame. bury me in pulp

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who hates orange juice and misread the title, there's only one logical choice

plupclub-678x288.jpg

Misterman

Jun 10, 2018
Don't even play Splatoon but have to say: Orange juice without pulp is disappointing, almost as bad as Sunny D. Pulp however gives the best consistency vs. no pulp aka sour flavored water. Tastes more natural too