• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GeekyDad

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
USA
The weapon triangle was usually imbalanced and rarely had a meaningful impact on gameplay anyway, so IMO it'll be a healthy change, even if it's a bit jarring. There's still a lite version of the triangle in passive skills, learned through increasing weapon proficiency. See here:

https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/skills/ Example:

Swordbreaker

Grants Hit and Avoid +20 when equipped with Lance and foe is equipped with Sword

I think it's just the nature of how the weapon triangle directed gameplay that I have grown accustomed to in most FE games.

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
So we know Lysithea is alive after the timeskip. Did Thani confused her with someone else? Or maybe she dies later? Or only in one route?
Agh, this will give me anxiety if I don't see post timeskip Petra soon.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
So we know Lysithea is alive after the timeskip. Did Thani confused her with someone else? Or maybe she dies later? Or only in one route?
Agh, this will give me anxiety if I don't see post timeskip Petra soon.
Thani said that they purposefully subverted some parts of the leak. Easiest explanation is that was one of the false parts.

Jan 9, 2018
I guess I completely missed the part of the leak about Lysithea dying, but isn't a lot more likely that Catherine would be the one to die between the two? For the same reason Jeralt is definitely not making it out okay lol.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
So, with the Blue Lions intro video, Dedue is confirmed to have come into Dimitri's service 4 years ago, meaning that's when Dimitri's family was killed. He alludes to this when he says he's "no stranger to misfortune."