• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Professor X's last moments are him remembering the incident where he accidentally killed the x-men, pouring his heart out too someone who he thinks is Logan.

Then surprise "SNKIT," Xavier gets stabbed and is dying. The real Logan finds him, telling Xavier that it wasn't him, but you don't know for sure if Xavier knew that (I'd like to think he did).

Xavier than dies in the back of a pick up truck, delirious and thinking he's on the boat they wanted with Logan.

Afterwards he gets buried in some unmarked place in the middle of nowhere.

Like shit, it's so damn bleak. Is there a more depressing death for any big superhero in any media than this one?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
That whole movie is brilliant, if there was somehow a movie that was in between and showed what fully happened to get charles to this point it might be even sadder.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
You should have really put that in spoiler tags in the body of the thread. I know the movie has been out a while, but you can put Logan (spoilers) in the title and then discuss that openly in the thread.

That said I agree with you. It was super sad.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This movie is 3 years old and people complaining about spoilers lol

I would have loved film or series that shows more of the peak/fall of the X-Men but that's something we'll never get :(

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Movie shit the bed with that third act

I loved the first act, was kinda iffy on the second, and disliked the third.

I appreciate what Mangold was going for, but the movie didn't really hold together for me as much as I'd have liked. Stewart and Jackman gave great performances, though.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
If you never watched it in the last three years it's been out you can't care that much about it to be angry about spoilers.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think a movie being X years old isn't an excuse to just openly spoil it to everyone.

But also of course he dies.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
It was a pretty sad moment.

Regarding people decrying spoilers 3 years after a movie came out, what's your logic?

"Oh goddamnit, you spoiled it! I was waiting to stumble across that on Univision in 6 months at 3 a.m. while blindly flipping channels during a bout of insomnia! Thanks, asshole!"

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Villain should have been Sabretooth. Fight me.

not sure what they would have gotten out of that? sabretooth probably wouldn't be fighting for some human dude against the remnants of the mutants, having been part of the brotherhood previously. x-24 at least represented something about logan.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, really the whole future of the X-Men as depicted by the movie is a total fucking downer.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

this fucked me up too.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
People are way too sensitive about spoilers these days, and I agree that after 3 years you should probably be able to get by without marking them in posts, but I still don't think you should put spoilers in thread titles. If someone wanders into a thread about an old movie filled with unmarked spoilers that's on them, but if they're just browsing the forums it should still be avoidable.

That said, if they haven't seen it by now then whatever.