• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
NYC peeps. J&L has the game for both systems for sale right now.

jZldMUZ.jpg

Last edited:

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Anyone know if anywhere in the UK is shipping this early? Seems like SimplyGames and GameCollection (who usually ship things early) aren't shipping this until Monday.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed this trailer for the music was in 60 FPS. Anyone know if the game will support 60 fps? If so I might not have to wait for a PC release.

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed this trailer for the music was in 60 FPS. Anyone know if the game will support 60 fps? If so I might not have to wait for a PC release.

Uhhh that's not 60 fps.

The only thing that's 60 fps in that trailer is the line that wipes into the original music, which may be what's throwing you off.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Dang, I forgot this comes out on Tuesday. Still got SCVI and Red Dead 2 on my plate, so I think I'll wait. Hope it's turned out great and does well.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I love Spyro but îd rather have all three games on PC rather than a truncated physical disc

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Not in the mood to wait a year or however long its gonna take to get a PC version like with crash.

I just dont get how they still cant get all 3 games on disc.

Pazoca

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone knows if people are already reviewing this and when the embargo is up? I'm so hyped.

I believe its already been reviewed. Embargo for N-sane Trilogy was a day before release, and given that's the same publisher, Monday seems more likely.

Are we getting an OT for this btw?

Hero-of-Time

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like SimplyGames and GameCollection (who usually ship things early) aren't shipping this until Monday.

Shopto are doing the same. It seems like Activision have given them all instructions not to ship them early. Shame. I was hoping to get it early and play it over the weekend. With this being the case, i'll probably just pick it up instore come Tuesday.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Anyone know if anywhere in the UK is shipping this early? Seems like SimplyGames and GameCollection (who usually ship things early) aren't shipping this until Monday.

Don't know if people find the 365games website reliable or not, but I just got my order confirmation that it despatched today.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have these babies preordered since day 1. Can't wait to replay them!

Any word on PS4 pro enhancements? Or are we just not gonna know until the game is out?

edit: found this - http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018...ted_trilogy_faq_-_everything_you_need_to_know - 4K HDR? Sure thing. I'll take it, though 1080p60 HDR would be pretty great.
Seems like misinformation, as the Xbox version doesn't feature a 4K Ultra HD logo, which means the games are not running at that resolution on X, and it's probably even less on the Pro. I'd bet on 1800p X/1440p Pro.

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ, not getting it if true, and I have 100 Mb optic fiber. I would be OK if it was a 3-6 GB patch, but 34-36 GB? Fuck off with that shit.
I found the image from another Spyro thread.

lFQzQ9c.png

Hopefully what's on disc and how much needs to be downloaded can be verified soon.

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I have these babies preordered since day 1. Can't wait to replay them!

Seems like misinformation, as the Xbox version doesn't feature a 4K Ultra HD logo, which means the games are not running at that resolution on X, and it's probably even less on the Pro. I'd bet on 1800p X/1440p Pro.
HDR is way more important for me. Happy to play on any resolution if it's HDR... I hope that wasn't misinformation too.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
Ughhh, the wait is so difficult now. Just a few more days! Hopefully mine comes early like they usually do.

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK
No HDR logo on the cover as well :( The Xbox covers are pretty accurate when it comes to this info. Hopefully they patch HDR later if it's not there from Day 1.
That would be a shame! The game looks to be so colourful and lively in its art & design. One of my favourite aspects of the original games were the colour schemes of the levels and the uniquely surreal skies each stage had. At least I've got Tetris Effect for the pretty bright particles, but some really nice wide colour for this game would have been great.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just got the ps4 version. Heading home and will post here about the installation + download

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I first installed the game without an internet connection and the size is: 31.42 GB
The Update is only 19.68 GB ...
Pictures are in german and 31,42 GB is 31.42 GB (our , is the same as .)
spyro1mlir3.png

spyro2ejijp.png

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Local shop got this today and I want to pick it up. Do we know if it's native 4K on PS4 Pro or Xbox One X? Do we know when the PC version is coming?

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Can't wait to play some hockey
tumblr_inline_pewzokx8S31rbem7u_500.gif

This collection is great for Thanksgiving time