• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Hope this means it'll be like Crash on Xbox and have 3000 gamerscore. Since sometimes some games will condense the 3 lists into 1000G like Devil May Cry HD Collection.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
There's actually some good stuff in here, I'm happy with it. Also a painful reminder of the wait, however.

Deleted member 8702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here's Bombo.

16Lae45c2.png

TheZodiacAge

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Any estimates how long each one will take to Platinum?

The last time i played those games was when they were released and i can remember them just barely so they are basically new games for me.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they took some of the skill points from Spyro 3 and made them into trophies.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't seem you need to get every gem? Or am I forgetting something to that effect in one of the trophies?

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
It doesn't seem you need to get every gem? Or am I forgetting something to that effect in one of the trophies?

You can't get to Gnasty's loot without 100% completion in the first game. So essentially getting all the gems in that level is getting all the gems in the game. Same with permanent Super Flame in Spyro 2, need all gems to get.

SamualDude

Oct 28, 2017
So for Year of the Dragon it doesn't look like you need to get to the Super Bonus Round for the platinum which is odd.