Macca

Oct 25, 2017
All credit goes to Hwd045:

View: https://twitter.com/hwd405/status/1749178056382566491

Check out the Hidden Palace about all the changes in this build and Crash Bash's prototype build:

hiddenpalace.org

Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Sep 4, 2000 prototype)

A prototype of Spyro: Year of the Dragon for the PlayStation. Previously, the September 11th prototype was known as the September 4th prototype - with the release of this build, and a greater understanding of the late development timeline, the aforementioned build has been renamed. As such, one...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtC5uWtG4g

Crawdad Farm:

www.youtube.com

Spyro: Year of the Dragon Prototype OST (Sep 4th, 2000) | Crawdad Farm (Cherry)

Presenting... the September 4th, 2000 prototype of Spyro: Year of the Dragon, a SCEE review build. Some may remember that a review build that released before...

Spider Town:

www.youtube.com

Spyro: Year of the Dragon Prototype OST (Sep 4th, 2000) | Spider Town

Presenting... the September 4th, 2000 prototype of Spyro: Year of the Dragon, a SCEE review build. Some may remember that a review build that released before...

Lost Fleet:

www.youtube.com

Spyro: Year of the Dragon Prototype OST (Sep 4th, 2000) | Lost Fleet

Starfish Reef:

www.youtube.com

Spyro: Year of the Dragon Prototype OST (Sep 4th, 2000) | Starfish Reef (Grape)

Sorceress Lair:

www.youtube.com

Spyro: Year of the Dragon Prototype OST (Sep 4th, 2000) | Sorceress's Lair

Some of these actually sound quite good and would've prefered them over the repeated tracks over the Sparx levels for example.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Macca

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
6320618af062a0159e0d2f6af6171f2a.png

The final build dates for Spyro 3. So this seemingly was 10 days before.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
I thought the remakes did well too. Blows my mind that we haven't got a new one yet
Thought so too! Still proud of my triple platinum of that collection.
The fact that we neither got a new Spyro game, nor a new Rayman game is breaking my heart.