wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yes I am aware RetroArch has one already but this port is done by the Duckstation dev, the one who RetroArch kept on trying to screw over. This version will also end up being better than the one on RA in the very near future, so a good idea to keep an eye on it. Also a reminder to use Duckstation over RA for PS emulation as well.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Does it play the Jak games better than what Sony's emulator can do? Lmao that'd be funny and sad.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
DuckStation is absolutely ideal for PS1 titles all the way back to launch Xbox One systems, so I'm hoping this is in the same ballpark.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh fantastic.

Duckstation is AMAZING on Xbox so high hopes for this!

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
We can talk about emulators freely right? If so, how do you use them on Xbox? I had a developer account but that got shut down by MS before I installed anything (lack of free time).

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot PS2 emulation was possible on Xbox. If it weren't for dev mode I'd be in on it. Hopefully they can get rid of the long wait between dev mode and regular mode

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Nice. Recently had a hankering to replay Mark of Kri after finding that at a local thrift store. Looking forward to this even if it'll feel blasphemous on an Xbox

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I'm very excited for this! PCSX2 was the only emulator in Retroarch on my Xbox that had some weird performance/reliability issues.

I mean how do you even install it?
You go to the website from your Xbox and install it lol.

And yes, it's wild. And amazing.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like this might be gone now, the xbox retail emulation people didn't get permission from the dev to distribute it this early.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Seems like this might be gone now, the xbox retail emulation people didn't get permission from the dev to distribute it this early.
FTyU_4jWQAAu94J

lmao

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit. I will need to download this right away!

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like I may be late based on previous posts.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
So is the PCSX2 team mad about Stenzek's Xbox fork existing or are they just mad at Gamr13 on Stenzek's behalf because he put it up without Stenzek's permission? Or is Stenzek an official member of the PCSX2 team?