• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Marrok a somebody or a nobody?

• Marrok is an established character

Votes: 52 19.3%
  • Marrok is just a new evil goon

Votes: 217 80.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
ezra-bridger-star-wars-rebels.gif

Bring mah boy home

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Did they not screen episodes to critics? I thought I would have seen some impressions/reviews by now.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Did they not screen episodes to critics? I thought I would have seen some impressions/reviews by now.

They did:

www.resetera.com

Star Wars: Ahsoka |OT| Heir to the Animation Entertainment - OT

This show does not exactly seem critic friendly but I guess we will see. Mandalorian wasn't initially. The Guardian withdrew their three star review for the first two episodes and replaced it with a five star a couple days later. Honestly TV reviews can be pretty awful, and reliant on...

Africanus II

Oct 26, 2017
Having missed the OT and PT and not watching Clone Wars back in the day, Rebels was the first star was content I followed in the moment. Really thought the tendrils wouldn't return for much longer, hoping this is an incredible follow up. They really got a dynamic going that I don't think I've seen another mainline show or movie do as well.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Fuckin' 90 minutes of new Star Wars, let's go.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Ave, Titus Pullo. 😢

WE ARE NO JEDI.

Last edited:

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Oh this REALLY is straight up Rebels season 5 lmao.

"For Ezra."

Edit: OH SHIT IT'S THAT GUY!
(editing for spoilers)

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I knew this was all coming, but as a die-hard Rebels fan from day one, this is actually all getting me kind of emotional haha.