• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
ice-cold-bantha-milk-1711042853.webp

www.slashfilm.com

Cool Stuff: Official Star Wars Blue Milk Is Coming To Your Refrigerator From TruMoo - SlashFilm

Rejoice! Star Wars blue milk is finally being released on shelves by TruMoo, and unlike the drink available at Galaxy's Edge, it's actually real milk!

The official press release says, "TruMoo Blue Milk is 1% low-fat milk and features natural vanilla flavor and blue color for a truly galactic delicious experience your family will enjoy." So it's vanilla-flavored milk colored blue rather than just milk with blue food coloring. Maybe that extra flavor will make it feel like you're slurping down genuine milk from space.

Read More: https://www.slashfilm.com/1545215/cool-stuff-official-star-wars-blue-milk-trumoo/

For those who don't know, the Blue Milk at Galaxy's Edge is a mix of Coconut & Rice Milk. So this is likely to taste pretty different, though a imaginative person could probably whip it into a semi-similar copycat.

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be 100x better than that stuff at Galaxy's Edge.

Would have been nice to have last year with Ahsoka's premier, though I made milkshakes with blue food coloring for that

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe someone was able to discover putting blue food coloring in milk. Isn't science incredible?

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
i will buy it if I see it because I'm a sucker. It's just colored vanilla milk. Would be a lot more interesting if they came up with some unusual flavor to pique curiosities a little bit more.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
The Galaxy's Edge shit is terrible. God call not doing that particular flavor.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good, but if you want blue milk, this is your semi-regular reminder that the Kansas City based milk farm Shatto makes the best milk and flavored milk ever, it's like Lon Lon Ranch came into the modern times.

Their Cotton Candy Milk is like a Star WarsxZelda collab in rich frothy liquid form

7042940139_e1e1f38691_z.jpg

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Galaxy's Edge milk is delicious. Both blue and green. I know this is different so not as excited.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I was one and done on that. I also think it's a tough drink to have in the heat of Florida.
??? It's basically a fruit smoothie with a rice milk base. It's perfect for a hot day, lol. The warmer climates are why they went with that recipe.

Now... Gaston's Tavern apple drink? Lovely.
Never had that! I'll have to give it a try if I ever get the chance to go to the Florida parks again. Don't think they have something like that in California - at least nothing came up.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the GE versions were okay. More disappointing than anything compared to the butter beer over at Universal. Was hoping the Star Wars drink would be as equally good somehow.

Although it felt refreshing enough since it was hot as fuck out and I took my drink and went and leaned against the wall in that nearby tunnel/hangar thing.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm the weirdo that actually likes the GE flavor lol. Is the thing I look forward to most when going

I've only been once, but I also liked it when I was there. I think I was more enamored with the cute little in-universe version of the coke bottles, but the Blue Milk drinks were great.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
So, is it out or was it just a publicity stunt? Their own product locator isn't listing any available stores.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So, is it out or was it just a publicity stunt? Their own product locator isn't listing any available stores.
I know I'm a few days late but I have seen it out in the wild on social media. Though at least here, I'm not seeing it in my local stores like Walmart.

Target seems to carry TruMoo but I don't see the blue milk on their website through their in store inventory option. Some did see it pop up in their local stores through insta cart.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a few bottles the other day at our local Walmart. Don't trust the product locator on Trumoo's site. It said none were available in my city, but searching the Walmart app led me on a trip there. There were about 50 half gallons in one of the aisle freezers so it wasn't stacked next to the normal milk.

Pros: It's blue and it tastes like a melted vanilla ice cream. It does not taste at all like what they serve at Galaxy's Edge, in case anyone was wondering. It's okay. It's definitely a novelty and I won't miss it when it's gone, but it is fun to have. As a bonus, I went wild and mixed in some powdered chocolate Nesquik. 6/10 experience. Too sweet.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
I randomly found this at my backwoods grocery.

Goes well with sugary cereal.

It also might have made my poop green, but i have not finished my extensive testing.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a regional brand? I don't recall ever seeing it at a store in the Bay Area.

RUFF BEEST

Jun 10, 2022
Toronto, ON
Probably the nastiest, worst scene in all of Star Wars. Even worse than the scene where a creature farts in Jar Jar's face.

Special thanks to TLJ for this, and also having him die of yoga later. Truly an inspiring take on a classic hero.