• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
England
In addition to Ming, Natalia Tena (Osha in Game of Thrones, Tonks in the Harry Potter series) is another late addition to the cast, playing a Twi'lek!

4gufzxc77fi31.png

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I wonder if the
All black hood/red double saber
Is a vision concocted by Palp

Nov 2, 2017
I hope it's not just some lame vision. Let Star Wars go back to how it was pre-Phantom Menace. Red lightsaber shouldn't HAVE to mean bad guy or Sith

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
That "Dark Rey" stuff has to be like a force vision right?

Seems something that major they wouldn't be showing at all.

Not to say, I wouldn't be a fan if made Rey Dark, wish they would of done it during The Last Jedi.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That poster thread is the usual negative shite, but even worse than that, there are spoiler tags all over it. WHY? WTF

So, I think I would rather not known/seen that Rey has a double lightsaber. Even if it is surely just a force vision of some sort. Why not keep that for the movie? It reminds of the TLJ tv trailers when some genius spoiler Rey holding Kylo's saber.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
TLJ trailers spliced Rey's "I need someone" speech with Ben's outstretched hand

They also reversed her lowering the saber after beating Luke in the rain, making it look like she was menacing him

DON'T TRUST THE TRAILERS (or rather, promo material in general)

Oct 25, 2017
TLJ trailers spliced Rey's "I need someone" speech with Ben's outstretched hand

They also reversed her lowering the saber after beating Luke in the rain, making it look like she was menacing him

DON'T TRUST THE TRAILERS (or rather, promo material in general)

Exactly this shit is meant to mislead. I bet it's going to be a vision just like Luke had in the cave. She's never really been tempted yet

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

I'm gonna laugh if we get an actual BtS reel on Monday and not this awesome-sounding thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.