Oct 25, 2017
This dude's armor seems to change as time goes on.

Starts off full silver as on the left with fairly well matching pieces.

Then on bottom right you can see he's still got the silver helmet and right shoulder, but now with other auburn painted pieces. The left shoulder, forearm and chest actually look like possibly different pieces altogether, while other pieces have been simply painted.

Then on top right you can see even the silver right shoulder is now gone, replaced by a new piece without the vertical lip and a different paint job. This probably reflects his "final" look because it's seen the most publicity art recently.

The silver looks coolest to me but I guess we've already been there and done that with Jango.

t9P3riT.jpg

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Then on bottom right you can see he's still got the silver helmet and right shoulder, but now with other auburn painted pieces. The left shoulder, forearm and chest actually look like possibly different pieces altogether, while other pieces have been simply painted.

Then on top right you can see even the silver right shoulder is now gone, replaced by a new piece without the vertical lip and a different paint job. This probably reflects his "final" look because it's seen the most publicity art recently.

The silver looks coolest to me but I guess we've already been there and done that with Jango.

t9P3riT.jpg
Makes me wonder if we're getting significant time passage throughout the season

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017

t9P3riT.jpg
wonder if they will go full rpg and make him go to a blacksmith to upgrade his armor.

Oct 25, 2017

t9P3riT.jpg
Im thinking he starts out rough looking and upgrades as the series progresses .

He gets paid in Beskar(a durable Mandalorian iron ore) that maybe he coats his weathered armor with later in the series.

or we see a flashback of it in perfect condition when bounty hunting business was good with the Empire around cut to it extremely weathered to help show the dwindling jobs and money.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I wonder if he fabricates or takes armor from dead foes. Would be cool to see his armor kind of be like a trophy for those he killed. However, it's probably more like he takes a lot of damage and just has to use whatever he can to replace old parts.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the idea of multiple versions of his outfit. It will make casual viewers think he's Boba Fett even more