• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That was two and a half minutes of nothing. We'll see if the release date holds, I guess.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that is a lame trailer. I hope we get some gameplay at the conference.
Also 11-11-22 probably means this really is a 2023 game ...

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Hope there's some gameplay at the conference. Whatever little we got from the teaser does look gorgeous though, something I don't think I've EVER said about a Bethesda game.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
lol, okay.

Well I like me some scifi and space games, so I'll definitely be checking it out.

Tryxx

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man, Schreier has been really irritating me lately with the way he posts things. Its always like "Like i said", I'm the best reporter ever blah blah. I get it, the guy obviously knows what he's doing but man he's been irritating as hell recently.

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
Bit tired of the, like I said... Not just him but starts to grate after a while
If you just imagine that a spirited back and forth happened on Twitter when Jason first announced the timeline, it makes a lot more sense.

I can only assume that his initial communication was followed but tons of disagreements, "but <influencer X> said..." statements, and people reframing his fairly straightforward message in ways that were more optimistic (i.e. "Jason Schreier said Starfield in 2022 🤩", which sorta makes it sound like it could be anytime in 2022, rather than end of the year).

These things happen basically anytime Jason says anything, so his "I told you so's" are clearly aimed a specific audience, rather than chest-thumping in a void.

Ellite25

Oct 30, 2017
I love video game trailers that literally show nothing about what the actual game is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.