Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon's Dogma 2 or Monster Hunter World 2 is my bet.

Elden Ring DLC on the table too since this week is the 1 year anniversary.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be interesting to see Suicide Squad and hopefully get some better idea into the GAAS elements, but...

Persona 6, please, Atlus!

(Also FFT:Remaster news, but that seems less likely)

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I have two hopes for that suicide squad.
1 it's not a online only game
2 They got Bloodsport and Peacemaker in there.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Be careful what you wish for because I'm sure a monkey's paw would grant those 5 additional non-VR games to be indie titles you probably have no interest in either.
I'll gladly take non-VR Indie titles over VR titles.

Not saying I can't be into a VR title, but with the price and just not loving wearing a headset over my glasses, I can't really get super interested.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll actually explain the GaaS stuff in SS as well or if they'll just gloss over it or maybe not even mention it at all like their past showings.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I completely forgot Bungie was owned by Sony lmao
I don't blame you. They're disconnected from the overall PS Studios umbrella but still under SIE/PlayStation and I always forget myself till something pops up with Bungie and PlayStation then it's followed with "oh, right."

Isn't Bungie basically an independent publishing arm under Sony? I don't think they are considered a PlayStation first party.
They're under SIE and part of PlayStation so they're 1st party. They're able to self publish which differentiates them from being under PS Studios.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
Yay! Excited for third party reveals… sounds like 1st Party will be on a separate showcase 👀

Also I didn't know Sony had marketing rights for Suicide Squad huh

DeadeyeNull

▲ Legend ▲
Dec 26, 2018
I hope they show some extended gameplay of sf6 world tour mode. Cammy geif and lily would be cool too but feel like I want to see more of the single player

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
They're under SIE and part of PlayStation so they're 1st party. They're able to self publish which differentiates them from being under PS Studios.
Their considered PS First Party, they just aren't under the PS Studios banner.
Much like how Savage is under PS Mobile.

Kinda like how SOE was back in the day.
I see. So they are first party but the situation is different enough that Destiny being there doesn't necessarily mean more first party like Horizon DLC might be there as well.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
5 new PSVR titles? Damn, I hope they are actual big games like Horizon and Alyx.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Definitely not the place for FF XVI.

That game should be getting extended gameplay instead of yet another 3 minutes long story trailer.