SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
People in the main Helldrivers thread gave doubt there would be the mech and full Strategem stuff from the first game out of some sick nostalgia lol

LOOKIN SICK

Stellar blade lol trying for Nier so hard

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
This your guys first Korean Action Game? They've been making these for nearly a decade and decided to throw money at Sony for numerous console showings

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
An incredibly uninspired Bayonetta ripoff, sure

Character action tends to be quite consistent in its presentation so I wouldn't write it off on the basis of that trailer alone. But I didn't see anything there that made me think this is something markedly different to a Bayonetta, Scarlet Nexus, or Devil May Cry.

Definitely worth waiting for the reviews on this one.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, the Sonic Generation with Shadow has a bunch of new levels and bosses with Shadow. You have my attention Sega.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
The whiplash in these threads is amazing every time.

"This is the worst fucking thing i've ever seen omg"

VERY NEXT POST

"Wow this looks great can't wait to play it"

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
I think Stellar Blade looks legit, but it's definitely had a lighting downgrade in moving to being an actual product than a tech demo.

Sonic looked great.

nicoreese

Jan 18, 2018
I think it's time for them to announce games earlier again. I just want to know which studio is working on what and a very broad timeframe. I don't even care if we get just a logo.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's time for them to announce games earlier again. I just want to know which studio is working on what and a very broad timeframe. I don't even care if we get just a logo.
Then once they show or tease those, people will be asking for it every SOP/Showcase and if it doesn't show up they will complain and/or say the game is having development issues. I still think it's better to reveal when the game is close to coming out instead of announcing and having to wait YEARS.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then once they show or tease those, people will be asking for it every SOP/Showcase and if it doesn't show up they will complain and/or say the game is having development issues. I still think it's better to reveal when the game is close to coming out instead of announcing and having to wait YEARS.
You have to wait the same amount of time either way, right now we just don't know what we're waiting on

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
You have to wait the same amount of time either way, right now we just don't know what we're waiting on
I'd prefer to wait in the dark than to know what's coming and wait years. Perfect example is the new Kojima game, everybody is excited about it but we all know it's a next gen game which makes the wait rough as fuck.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Hope Death Stranding 2 looks neat. Please show some gameplay.

f9mtOK.gif
puppet confirmed

Richard Booth

Verified
Jan 4, 2018
I honestly feel like that's what they've been cooking up. All the Astro stuff has been really well received, especially Rescue Mission on PSVR and Playroom on PS5. I want to believe they're working on a new title and I have to believe some sort of remaster of the first one, since it was built for PSVR1 and would need a big rework for PSVR2.

Would be even better if they managed to make these work in 2D as well, so just more people can play these games.

I'm absolutely on board with everything you just said. Playroom is still my favorite game for PS5. It's so well crafted and is that exclusive title that gets me excited about a new platform. I'd love to try a remastered version of the first title.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
I'm absolutely on board with everything you just said. Playroom is still my favorite game for PS5. It's so well crafted and is that exclusive title that gets me excited about a new platform. I'd love to try a remastered version of the first title.

Playroom is fantastic, and just more of what they've done before with Rescue Mission. I just really hope they've been taking their time to bring the first one, along with a new title, to PS5. In addition to being a VR and 2D title. The VR makes it amazing, but it's criminal that the game is stuck to the original PSVR.

Richard Booth

Verified
Jan 4, 2018
IP's like that, that are exclusive to a specific platform, is what gets me amped about video games. There's nothing better than buying a console and getting that one exclusive title that you're excited about to go along with it.

Last edited: