Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca

Not happening dude. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see GoT again until the PS5 event. Got a feeling that'll be a cross-gen game with lots of emphasis placed on being a launch title.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
In-the OP is says to expect "New PlayStation 4 and VR Title Announce"

Is that confirmed? Because the Blog post doesnt read like anything new as far as game announcements will be made, at least not to me
State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...laystations-new-video-showcase-debuts-monday/

don't expect anything big though with how some insiders humbled expectations

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Sorry but ERA told me not to get hyped.
giphy.gif

It's happening. Get Hyped.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
The post from today changed the language though, but I guess we will know in a few hours
No it didn't what are you going on about.

Today we're bringing you the first-ever episode of State of Play. The new livestream event will deliver a host of announcements and updates for upcoming PS4 and PS VR software
Revisit this post after you watch State of Play for more information about the game announcements and updates. A comprehensive collection of detailed posts packed with new information will be waiting.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Final expectations/predictions:
  • Dreams, MediEvil Remake and Concrete Genie updates
  • EA Access announcement
  • Days Gone gameplay, possibly sneak peak at post launch DLC
  • PSN name change date
  • Testament (Arrowhead, Hellidvers developers) reveal
  • Bunch of announcement of generally smaller games. Some brand new, some ports of games already on other platforms

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
No it didn't what are you going on about.

Read how its worded from the post on March 22 then read the one from March 25th. Maybe is just me as an oxford comma lover, but seems like they change the "wording" to temper the hype. But the language was change so what are YOU going on about?

on the 22nd
hrEB81P.png

On the 25th
AiKk9qG.png

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Hope this'll be fun and well paced.

If they give me info on Dreams and Nioh 2 I'll be more than happy.

immortal-joe

Oct 25, 2017
If Sid Shuman is involved, there will be lots of talking and one-on-one chats, so it won't just be a stream of announcements. Can't confirm whether he is or not.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I was so sure that it's supposed to start right about now. Guess I miscalculated the time difference.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I have no idea what to expect but I'm excited for something new none the less! Unfortunately I might not be able to catch it live, but I'll watch as soon as I can.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
My Prediction

2 New VR titles
Dream Early Access date
MediEvil update
MLB the Show update
Days Gone Update
Concrete Genie
Some updates on other VR titles
Maybe one new digital game announced

Death Stranding trailer

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
DREAMS EA shadow-dropping would make a lot of sense honestly.

Even if they have a middling show, that's gonna drive people nuts.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm wondering if it was a good idea to have this show today. Apple news are already dominating the conversation online. Apples and oranges (:P) I know, but still.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
As already been said I can see EA Access being announced also, especially with the 12 month "discount on Amazon right now

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Dreams early access should be announced as an "available tomorrow" thing.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
there is still about 2.5 hours left until the beginning of the stream, and already over 700 people are waiting on the english US version on youtube alone (700 more if you add PS Europe's upload), nice. i wonder how many will be watching live.