Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
How long is this, 30 minutes? So Deathloop gameplay, then expecting Among Us PS release date (August PS Plus perhaps?), Kena reminder, maybe the Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima DC, anything else to expect?
Ghostwire has been MIA for a year now and supposedly releasing in October. 90% chance of a delay but it's high time to get another peek at it.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
If Jimbo and Herman don't personally give me back-rubs during this State of Play then they are just wasting my time. And I will take Bloodborne remaster shadow drop to top it of.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
1/3 of the runtime wasted with deathloop. Also I don't want to see Solar Ash anymore. We will probably see a Hades trailer since the console version is coming soon.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
As always, you should expect nothing but be pleasantly surprised if something that interests you does show up. It would solve 99.9% of the problems people seem to have with these shows.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
1/3 of the runtime wasted with deathloop. Also I don't want to see Solar Ash anymore. We will probably see a Hades trailer since the console version is coming soon.
I mean without deathloop itd just be a 21 minute state of play, its not like they say it MUST be 30 minutes when planning it, so removing deathloop wouldnt replace that time with another game

Dlanor A. Knox

â–² Legend â–²
Apr 6, 2018
uploads1600714257385-ff_6.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Bunch of indies we haven't heard about in awhile. Would be nice to get any info on Stray, Little Devil Inside, Goodbye Volcano High, Solar Ash and Sifu.

Xshade90

Nov 2, 2017
I mean without deathloop itd just be a 21 minute state of play, its not like they say it MUST be 30 minutes when planning it, so removing deathloop wouldnt replace that time with another game
How much do we bet that it will be also dev interviews that will take most of the time? Those are the worst. Also dev interview + same trailer afterwards is also the worst.