What are steam-deck players called anyway?

• Valveheads

Votes: 14 2.0%
  • Deckies

Votes: 172 25.1%
  • Team steam

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Deck daddies

Votes: 145 21.2%
  • Decksters

Votes: 40 5.8%
  • Steam queens

Votes: 68 9.9%
  • Deckards

Votes: 231 33.7%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2017
Been a Sony Pony for about 15 years now, with stints of Nintendroning here and there. Never an xBot though.

Playstation has been my main console since the original PSX days, and while I picked up every single Nintendo handheld, everything came to a halt with the launch of the Steam Deck.

Sold my Switch, haven't played on my PS5 since Returnal. It's all Steam deck baby. And after a year, I don't see this changing to be honest. This little fella is my main squeeze and there's nothing that can compete with having a handheld console as flexible as the Deck on my nighstand. Surely I'm not the only one?

Anyway, this one goes out to all the Steam deck only gamers out here in these streets! What's a gang name, gang?

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
… you don't need a silly label to distinguish which platform you prefer to play your games on.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
latest

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Deck Duelist.

Pull your last pathetic card Yugi.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
steam zealot
stop playing and go back to calling EGS shit on the internet though, thats what fellow steam zealots do

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
deckers are too cool to use some corporate dreck handheld from big company valve like any sellout there

they use something you never heard about

dsk1210

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh UK
Been a Sony Pony for about 15 years now, with stints of Nintendroning here and there. Never an xBot though.

Playstation has been my main console since the original PSX days, and while I picked up every single Nintendo handheld, everything came to a halt with the launch of the Steam Deck.

Sold my Switch, haven't played on my PS5 since Returnal. It's all Steam deck baby. And after a year, I don't see this changing to be honest. This little fella is my main squeeze and there's nothing that can compete with having a handheld console as flexible as the Deck on my nighstand. Surely I'm not the only one?

Anyway, this one goes out to all the Steam deck only gamers out here in these streets! What's a gang name, gang?
I absolutely adore my Deck, it has honestly got me into loads of my old games that I have never finished off and it handles nearly all AAA games at 30 fps.

Just needs an OLED version and it will be perfecta!