shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Checked my order details and can see it has now been handed over to Evri in the UK.

Might well be here tomorrow or early next week. If it gets here tomorrow I will be really impressed, I only 'pre-ordered' 8 days ago.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Nice. FedEx went from saying it will be delivered Saturday to saying it's out for delivery now. It's FedEx though, which means it could get delayed until Sunday.

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Mine just been delivered. Was in UK depot at 5am this morning and just arrived.

Sounds promising! Mine is still at the initial 'processing at our hub' stage with Evri since 1am this morning.

I am hopeful that it will move to depot and then delivery tomorrow, would be nice to get it set up at the weekend but if not it still should be early next week.

You liking it?

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Sounds promising! Mine is still at the initial 'processing at our hub' stage with Evri since 1am this morning.

I am hopeful that it will move to depot and then delivery tomorrow, would be nice to get it set up at the weekend but if not it still should be early next week.

You liking it?

You should get it by tom hopefully, good luck! Mine is still in the box lol, gotta finish work then I will setup this bad boy :)

Oct 25, 2017
Was supposed to get mine today when it first shipped on Monday, but it got delayed and is now taking a nice leisurely jaunt through all the small towns of Nebraska. It's on its third town in two days. So frustrating that it's about 8 hours away from me, but for whatever reason, won't be here till Sunday.

I did notice that my tracking updates every 12 hours, rather than whenever it hits a new destination, which I don't care for. Better than no tracking info at all, but still...

EDIT: This thread must be magic because I just got informed not five minutes after posting this that it's now in my state and coming tomorrow. Nice.

Last edited:

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
My Deck is out for delivery. Got the order email on Sept 29th. Not a bad turn, perhaps they cleared or found a way around the Canadian blacklog?

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I just received my steamdeck. I assumed they changed the box? No steam logos on it outside of a tiny steam logo mixed into a bunch of shipping symbols. Front is taped with clear tape. Didn't they have a seal for tampering. Either way, time to open and see if everything works…

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Deck has arrived at local delivery depot. Looking like tomorrow will be the day!

Really can't complain at a 9 day turnaround…especially as it was still a pre-purchase when I put my order in.

EDIT: YES!

nO3rh3d_d.webp

Last edited:

iLorah

Oct 31, 2017
Mines been stuck with Evri for quite some time as usually it's be out for delivery the next day. My local driver has been off for 10 days with no replacement working so there is a backlog. Really hoping this is the issue..! Also, when I spoke to steam about it they said 'I can see it's with DHL?' 😂 no… it's really not. Each email they send takes over a day too so it's all a bad experience so far

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
64gb is now saying 2-4 weeks for delivery in UK, does anyone know if it will be closer to the 2 weeks mark ? I'm going away the 2nd of November so would really like it before then.

PolskiGamer17

Oct 27, 2017
My order been stuck in the packaged items for 4 days now. Dunno if I should get worried or wait a bit longer.
Ordered from UK