Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Overall great selection of games
Code vein is a possible to show up in thet humble choice next friday though :x
If u can wait til next friday before buying it would be better to be on the safe side
Thanks, I'll wait for humble choice then just to be sure

Man what is wrong with me ? I'm buying games even tho I haven't started on games I bought on sale years ago lol.

That's like, 90% of ERA lol

May 30, 2018
if i want to pick up FF8 on steam, do i want the original

or REMASTERED?

it seems like both have their own sets of mods but i can't tell which is the most supported these days or if the REMASTERED actually improved anything.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Anyone recommend a split screen (preferably) or multi-player co-op game that is family friendly? I've got all of the lego games, but that's kind of what I'm aiming for. Im also picking up overcooked.
how family friendly are we talking about?
local co-op
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! (not sure if this one counts. it is stressfull as fuck. don't tell chubiggans that)
  • sonic all stars tranformed (its competitve aagainst each other however the campaign awards the highest position for the players, thus if you are playing with 2 players only 1 needs to be 1st to get a gold medal; it doesn't need to be player 1 to be 1st to progress in the campaign)
  • warriors games like one piece warriors (some violence but no blood or macabre killings)
  • geomatry wars 3
  • jackbox party
  • octodad
  • rocket league
  • fifa
  • civ (if you don't mind hotseat)
  • rayman
  • beat hazard
co-op multiplayer over lan/internet
  • most 4x and grand strategy (i'd recomend something like crusader kings or stellaris)

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The point shop will remain open even beyond the sale. Nice!

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Was about to buy Conan Exiles from Steam and saw a post that it will be the next Epic free game FYI.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
I haven´t gotten my (now only 1) event trading card from exploring the discovery queue.
Says i got it but doesn´t show up in my inventory :|

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I have a question about Halo on Steam. It looks like I can buy a game individually, however it tells me I need the base game(Master Chief Collection for $30) to play one of them. I'm confused.

laikalot

May 30, 2020
Picked up:

• Assemble with Care
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Florence
  • Life is Strange
  • looK INside
  • Outer Wilds

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
so it is not 5 dollars for ever 30 dollars, just 5 dollars for every order over 30

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
I'm eyeballing DJMax Respect V, any rhythm game fans have opinions on it? I love rhythm games, but never touched a DJ Max game before though.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I got Lost Dimension and Digimon, both games I played a bit on Vita and liked a fair bit.

Also took a chance on Hazardous Space cuz it was super cheap

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Eeeeh, guess I'll wait on a bigger discount for disco elysium. In no rush to play it.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to get some of the older Star Wars games I was missing, and none of them are on sale. Got my fingers crossed the prices just haven't updated yet.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Holy fuck at the new points system and its rewards. Loving the sale so far. Most of the games on my wishlist are on sale.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Question, I know its not summer sale related but

I've always wanted how selling cards works on Steam. For example

Zbk6vPd.jpg

This is starting at 4p, below in the receive / buyer pays where does that 4p relate?

I get £.04p but they pay £.06p or I get £.02p and they pay £.04p?

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Picked up Sekiro. Been waiting ages for a better discount but I feel like this steam coupon will be the best it'll have in a long while

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017

Zbk6vPd.jpg

This is starting at 4p, below in the receive / buyer pays where does that 4p relate?

Valve takes a cut out of card sales so a 0.04 card will only give you like 2 or 1 cents.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Most discounts on my wishlist seem like usual. Was hoping for a bigger discount on Disco Elysium. Might just grab the Quantic Dream collection with the 5€ coupon.

Dec 25, 2018
Substance Painter 2020 finally got a discount lol, should I finally bite?. Couple of games I wanted to grab are finally in an acceptable price range!
Okay Era, choose for me.
  • Langrisser I & II
  • SaGa Scarlet Grace
Guide me, fellow PC gamers. Was gonna buy Digimon but it's still a bit too pricey

Is SP 2020 on steam a perpetual license? or does it expire when the next version comes out or after year? kinda curious after the Adobe buyout, been on 1.X with only access to a more recent version for educational purposes which expired a year ago.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017

Zbk6vPd.jpg

You will get the 4p and the buyer will pay 6p. 1p to Valve, 1p to the devs.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Got streets of rage 4 (have it pc game pass but I hate MS store so prob gonna cancel it)
Gunbird
Samurai Ace
Strikers 1945

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

Zbk6vPd.jpg

The price is in the top image is the "buyer pays" price (as all are prices displayed on the market)
If you wanted to match that price, you'd put it up for you get 2p/buyer pays 4p
If you list it as shown in the bottom image, you'd get 4p/they'd pay 6p, but there are other people priced below you

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Zbk6vPd.jpg

"Starting at" refers to the lowest listing and is the purchase price. To meet that, you'd set the "Buyer pays" price to £0.04, which would net you £0.02 after fees.

Edit: Misunderstood your question. Fixed.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017

Zbk6vPd.jpg

You receive 0.04 and they pay 0.06 (because a minimum of 0.01 has to go to the game developer and another 0.01 to Steam).

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
My usual Steam Sale pitch for the one game I stan hard:

The Vagrant
store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on The Vagrant on Steam

Guide Vivian the Vagrant, through vibrant and dynamic landscapes while hacking and slashing a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?

BUY. THIS. GAME.
It's super awesome. Super cheap. Totally worth the price. It's essentially a Vanillaware 2D Action RPG. There is no hidden bullshit to that price. One awesome game for one awesome price.