• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroDS

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Looking at the costumes, it seems super fun. We need more games with dress up honestly. As an egg, it's helpful.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
Won't be long now just get through work. I hope Sony embraces this franchise like a first party game cause the hype is high.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Just few hours and I'm in. Took Friday off, have a great weekend with the game everyone!

Oct 26, 2017
Me in a few hours
ngbojnmoe2321.jpg

GwyndolinCinder NG+ details above in case you hadn't seen them.
tag appreciated
Started New Game Plus today. You can unlock stronger versions of beta skills, keep improving the weapon, and improve the heal efficiency (max number stays the same). There's also improved versions of mods and exospines. It seems a good implementation of a New Game Plus mode.
Can you take your normal game eve into hard mode?

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022

Majin Boo

Oct 26, 2017
Got my copy.

For those who played the demo: The game puts you in front of the first boss and you have to fight him again. You keep everything (skill points, money, resources). Trophy progress is carried over as well, got a bunch right at the start. Also nice to start with 100K XD

I also went back to the chest we could not open in the demo and still don't see a way to open it sadly.

ScionN7

Oct 26, 2019
"There are a whopping 34 new outfits for Eve to earn in New Game Plus, including five accessories, and two cosmetics each for Adam, Lily, and the Drone"

Wait am I reading that right? NG+ actually adds 34 new outfits on top of the existing ones?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Game's quite fun so far. Feels like a sequel to Nier Automata (there are even certain sound effects that seem directly copied from it), but with bigger budget and some Souls-like or rather Sekiro vibes. I like the level design in particular, those small optional and hidden areas are a nice change of pace. Can't say much about the story nor character development, but the German voice actors are doing a good job at least.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Wait am I reading that right? NG+ actually adds 34 new outfits on top of the existing ones?
Whew. That alone would have me but combined with all the other elements, and the fact I spent nearly as much time in the demo as some peoples play-throughs, has me like, yeh, I'm thinking I'm going back.

Surely it's 4 new on top of the existing 30?
Doubt they'd use the word "whopping" if it was only 4 new ones.

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
That's what I'm confused about. They said there's 30 outfits in the game, but then NG+ adds 34 more? It has to be 4 new outfits, there's no way they doubled the outfits in NG+, that would be crazy.

Whew. That alone would have me but combined with all the other elements, and the fact I spent nearly as much time in the demo as some peoples play-throughs, has me like, yeh, I'm thinking I'm going back.

Doubt they'd use the word "whopping" if it was only 4 new ones.

You two might be right, I just skimmed.

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
it might not be quite 34 eve outfits - the wording of "including 5 accessories and two cosmetics for lily/adam/the drone" makes me think those might be part of that number. but at minimum I think it's 23?

some may be recolors, but given everything else in that post (NG+ exclusive abilities, gear upgrades, etc) it's clear that they've put a lot into this mode. wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. also really nice given that there's multiple endings - I always hate doing "necessary" second playthroughs that are essentially the same as the first

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the costumes, it seems super fun. We need more games with dress up honestly. As an egg, it's helpful.

i am so glad that someone pointed out the costumes cuz i was somehow blind to that til now. that's the kinda thing that rly piques my interest as a ~transfem fashionista~ lol god i didn't even plan on buying this til it went on sale but now i'm like hmmmmmm...

i did enjoy the demo, too!

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Just preordered the deluxe edition. Looking to play a good non-open world bloated single player game and this seems right up my ally. plus its about time to dust off my PS5 and get some use out of it since the last time i played it consistently was last summer with FFXVI released.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
It is truly a rarity in the days of microtransactions to get this many costumes for free in a big budget game like this.

ScionN7

Oct 26, 2019
it might not be quite 34 eve outfits - the wording of "including 5 accessories and two cosmetics for lily/adam/the drone" makes me think those might be part of that number. but at minimum I think it's 23?

some may be recolors, but given everything else in that post (NG+ exclusive abilities, gear upgrades, etc) it's clear that they've put a lot into this mode. wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. also really nice given that there's multiple endings - I always hate doing "necessary" second playthroughs that are essentially the same as the first

Even still, if they had 4-5 new outfits, that would be awesome. But if they actually went crazy and put in around 30 new outfits them I can do nothing but applaud.

Anything that increases our chances of getting a cool cyborg ninja looking outfit is a huge win in my book. I love the white looking one that's been in some of the promotional art though.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
I don't plan on playing the game for a long while, but I just had to post to say that the OT and the thread title are freakin' amazing. Well done iFirez.

Roronoa_Zoro

Jan 15, 2022
Pittsburgh
Got my physical copy coming Friday and it's gonna be a long Friday. Played Valhalla finally to pass some time and absolutely loved it. Will probably do some more on that trophy hunting tonight