Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Yes, lots of federal agencies have police powers over the areas of their jurisdiction.

IRS, Treasury, Secret Service (counterfeit money), National Park Service, etc. all have police branches.
tenor.gif

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Going through the thread, I like all the little details of the story.

-An obvious MAGA grift gets endorsed by other low effort MAGA grifters like Don Jr and TPUSA's Charlie Kirk (don't forget to buy their books and wear an adult diaper to own the libs),

-Kolfage uses border wall funds given to him by MAGA rubes to buy his own boat that he later uses in a MAGA boat parade; a parade that Donald and his campaign promote as the "silent majority"

-Bannon gets arrested by USPS agents

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
wouldn't he still be a flight risk?
I am 100% okay with letting Bannon out on bail and hoping he flees to a country without extradition to escape justice. I would love to see the GOP try to spin that from now until November. I would love to see 40% of the electorate graciously devour the steaming pile of bullshit that Fox News delivers them to justify that behavior.

That's frankly about the best case we can hope for. Far more likely is a slap on the wrist and/or a Presidential pardon. A few months in Club Fed, a year tops, then back out and into Republican leadership like nothing ever happened. Quote this post in a year or two and tell me Bannon got worse than that.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Local news now covering this. Apparently NBC asked what Trump thought about this.

"I feel bad for Bannon."

Like lol omg. Fuck all the people he fleeced out of money amirite?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You know what's great about this, aside from everything? Yeah he might skate, but he's also an old obese slug of a human being who is being put in danger of contracting the coronavirus far more than he would be if he wasn't arrested and I think that's why he might be freaking out, aside from all his other cowardly shit.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LMAO....

I can't imagine another human being that looks more like a person that would be arrested on a boat than Steve Bannon.

Amazing.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Also a reminder that somehow this asshole has Seinfeld rights through castle rock entertainment back in the day. Even Larry David was pissed allegedly when he found out lol.
Motherfucker..

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited: