lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
And finished. So I looked over Neon and I do not feel comfortable voting for him today. He has posted a lot of reads, and his lists have remained fairly consistent over time for the post part. He started being super suspicious of Chuggs but started townreading him after Zeke flipped and over all his explanation for this reasoning seems logical.

I'm certainly more suspicious of him than I was before, but I do think the train on him suddenly is a bit weird.

As to why Sawneeks would pick him for the cop gift. She never really mentioned him much over all and this was all she had to say about his summary of the stuff on Zeke.
catch is not fun but I do appreciate all these posts. thanks, neon.

So at this point I do not know why she would pick him.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, the day ends in 30 minutes? Why do I keep getting confused on whether it ends then or an hour after?

lokiduck
Reki
NeonBorealis

None of you have votes down, and it's getting a bit close!

I thought we still had one hour.

Anyways. Since Z as made a flavor case towards his innocence, I'm willing to give him a second (third? fourth?) chance. Instead I'm going with my other biggest scum read and in agreement with you Ket.

Vote: oreomunsa

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Since I'm not willing to vote Neon, that really leaves me between Z-beat who has basically claimed town through breadcrumbing (but that could mean anything) and oreo who is also on my suspects list and was my main focus until the nin flip.

I'm honestly fine with either being flipped... but because of his claim... I guess I can give Z-Beat another day to prove himself (and believe me I will still be looking into you), especially since Oreo's flip might help us answer some questions.

VOTE:oreomunsta

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
and believe me I will still be looking into you
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know Oreo was an option today. As someone who doesn't follow SU I have no idea what this flavor crap is and why it makes Z-Beat look better, but whatever.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really should get around to the a Legend of Korra rewatch now that I did my ATLA rewatch to wash GoT from my mind

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I didn't even know Oreo was an option today. As someone who doesn't follow SU I have no idea what this flavor crap is and why it makes Z-Beat look better, but whatever.
He has been on a lot of people's scum lists, but no one was really voting for him until Ket put her vote down.

As for Z-Beat's claim, he breadcrumbed his supposed flavor to help prove he's town, and while I still personally think it could just be a ploy by scum to avoid getting lunched, oreo's reason for voting Z-beat was pretty weak and I'm willing to give Z-Beat at least one more shot.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ironically oreo wanted to vote out one of the low post counters day 1 and he is currently the player with the least amount of posts.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did the day not end? I felt like it was supposed to end in an hour from now, but the timer was pointing to a few minutes ago

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
My bad, y'all. I set it an hour early because I'm an incompetent human. Please continue while I ask Febe what I should do here to fix it.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

oreomunsta (5 votes)
KetKat - #2,245
Z-Beat - #2,248
NeonBorealis - #2,252
lokiduck - #2,254
TheChuggernaut - #2,256

NeonBorealis (3 votes)
exodus - #2,199
Stantastic - #2,205
Queen Kong - #2,223

Z-Beat (2 votes)
Queen Kong - #2,001 #2,223
B-Dubs - #2,051
NeonBorealis - #2,113 #2,225
oreomunsta - #2,118

Queen Kong (0 votes)
Z-Beat - #2,030 #2,248
Stantastic - #2,168 #2,205

B-Dubs (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,112 #2,256

Not voting: Reki

Post Counts:
Z-Beat: 66 lokiduck: 60 Queen Kong: 45 NeonBorealis: 25 KetKat: 19 B-Dubs: 16 TheChuggernaut: 15 Stantastic: 13 oreomunsta: 11 Reki: 9 exodus: 7

Current Countdown:
1azune1ri0

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well I guess the good news about us still have 30 minutes is it gives others a players to voice their opinions on the current trains.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, the day I actually take lunch to check in, and I'm suddenly getting trained :o

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't blame town, but this goes along with my win condition... somewhat.

I'm your neutral.

I'm a 3-shot bulletproof bodyguard. I'm Onion, and I win if Steven survives

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I bodyguarded exo last night phase, and lost a bulletproof shot with protecting him. I don't know who Steven is, but I needed to stay relatively scummy to keep people reading me instead of my Steven

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, let me get something straight. You're a neutral who has to keep Steven alive. Steven, who is presumably a town member. Which means that you have to work with town to not only find the person that you want to keep alive, but also to keep votes and NK's off a town member specifically. I don't understand how this role is neutral and not incredibly strong town member

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Also, let me get something straight. You're a neutral who has to keep Steven alive. Steven, who is presumably a town member. Which means that you have to work with town to not only find the person that you want to keep alive, but also to keep votes and NK's off a town member specifically. I don't understand how this role is neutral and not incredibly strong town member

It could be a variation of the unlyncher whose purspose is making sure a player survives till the end of the game.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Exo is a weird pick, but I figured that after the malus flip, it was worth a shot :< I think I was right, but I wasn't told if I absorbed the nk, specifically.

Rather not reveal how many more shots I've got, as that is useful to scum

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Fair enough. I'm semi willing to believe that, but town powers are feeling stacked as hell right now.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know you're all sick of flavor talk but what are the odds that monkey gave a cover name that's actually a taken name? Because zeke claimed onion before death

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope. I don't know if that's in line with Onion's character in the show or not, but I don't lose Bodyguard

This makes no sense to me! I can't wrap my head around this role working with the information that you've given us. I'm not sure how you're supposed to protect a town member who you have no idea who they are, and have no way of finding it out. And if you fail, you stay in the game and keep bodyguarding, but you can't win at all.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
If he really is scum what would be the odds of both eh and Zeke claiming the same character right before getting eliminated?