• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you like it?

• Of course! Best feeling in the world.

Votes: 330 34.9%
  • No! That's disgusting.

Votes: 474 50.1%
  • Never done it before, but I'm open to it.

Votes: 142 15.0%

• Total voters

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I wouldn't mind receiving it to see if I like it but my wife would never. Hell I just shaved my balls earlier and am gonna see if I can even get some tongue on those for once.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
1) I've never given but received once. It was pretty nice but to be honest I felt pretty uncomfortable given that I tend to get hemorrhoids.

2) You know this is getting closed right?

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Saturday night Era doesn't disappoint.

I'm drinking some Samuel Smith 'India Ale'. Haven't had it in years but its pretty good.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind receiving it to see if I like it but my wife would never. Hell I just shaved my balls earlier and am gonna see if I can even get some tongue on those for once.
zGHQb4O.gif

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It doesn't appeal to me, neither does the thought of me doing the rimming. Then again, oral sex doesn't really appeal to me either, if you want foreplay I prefer groping (consensually of course, if there is a term without the negative connotations please tell me) and kissing.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
People who do this must enjoy the taste of poop, right? Like, I'm sorry, I don't care how clean you keep it, there's gonna be some poop. I don't like poop.

Oct 28, 2017
I love eating my gf's ass.

I'm too self-conscious to let her put her mouth on my hole though. What if it's poopy? =(

Deleted member 13015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you like kissing other people on the mouth? Because people puke from there. But you don't taste the puke, right?

You are not giving/receiving anal oral sex while pooping.

But people don't vomit every day, there's no residue of vomit in their mouths every day.

People poop every day, there is a lot of left over in and sometimes out of the anus.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I'm not straight but it's always been something I've wanted to happen to me. And especially being pegged. Like even before I realized I was bi or had any kind of a sexual attraction to men I loved the idea of it. But I'm super inexperienced so I can't really say anything about reality.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
It always amuses me when people are all like "You're just eating poop!!!" It really says a lot about your hygiene if you think poop is supposed to be just hanging out around your anus 24/7.