• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
And when was the first time you did something for the last time?
If you can't remember, then try and find things to do for the first time...
...you never know, it could be the last time!

vertigo

Aug 25, 2018
Brooklyn
uhhhh i dunno. thinking about it as a "oh im doing something" thing probably cocaine.
and the first time i did something for the last time, dating men that think lil dicky is funny

Khalme

Feb 5, 2018
I went to a "board games night" in a bar for the first time a few weeks ago.
Playing board games with complete strangers around a few drinks is pretty fun.

OP
OP
AdaWong

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
Damn all of these sound fun, except the cocaine one -- please be careful there.

I just replied to this thread for the first time
15428.jpg

Prunus

Sep 6, 2018
Started living by myself almost two weeks ago if that counts. It's a university semester abroad.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Made bangers and mash for the first time last night. Delicious. Will make again.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
And I accidentally made a double post on this thread too, for the first time!

Achire

Oct 27, 2017
I moved to work at another country this year. I'm in academia so I'm very used to working in international groups, but I had really no idea of all the shit you have to go through to do it. You have to relearn how to pay taxes, how to go to a doctor, how to rent a flat etc. That's a lot of extra hassle and red tape on top of the usual pressures of starting at a new, more demanding job. On top of that, you don't know anyone to hang out with and it's harder to make new friends as you grow older, so you have to rebuild your social life as well. I have a whole new level of respect for anyone who moves to another country.

I had chicken tenders for the first time when I visited New Orleans a while back, and loved it. We don't have that at all in my country. Gumbo and po'boys were great, too, but chicken tenders are kind of everywhere also in my new country, and trying those for the first time really stuck with me.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I spent a night (actually two) in a hospital for the first time a couple of weeks ago. My mom was hospitalized for 10 days and I was in charge of her on weekends. I could barely sleep even though it was a VIP room with a big couch.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Spent my first time overnight in hospital a few weeks ago.. does that count?

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
I held a tarantula a few months ago for the first time. It was a big deal for me because I'm somewhat of an arachnophobe. But it was cool, they're a lot lighter and softer than I expected, not aggressive in the slightest. I'm really happy I did it.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Went on a rollercoaster for the first time a few weeks ago. Shits intense.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tried Indian food for the first time about a week ago, it was amazing. Also tried a restaurant for the first time yesterday.

Tino C

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 26, 2018
Run 9km for the first time today. I know its not a lot but I enjoyed it.

My car was side swipe by an asshole in an Escalade. Had to take it to a Geico shop to repair it. I was going to come back on my electric skateboard. But it was raining so I decided to take a few dry shirts and run back.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, that is a depressing question :(

I'm going to the Pacific Northwest for the first time next week for an art convention though

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
uhhhh i dunno. thinking about it as a "oh im doing something" thing probably cocaine.
and the first time i did something for the last time, dating men that think lil dicky is funny
Wait, explain: you don't date men with a small penis anymore or you don't date men anymore who make fun of a small penis? Or you don't date men anymore who like an artist called Lil Dicky?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Went abroad for New Years (Munich), and a lot of new stuff while there too. Japan in April too which will be mega for me.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
I had "feijão tropeiro" (typical food from minas gerais) for the first time last night and it was really good!