Salmone_D_Oro

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It's 2018 bruv.

Pink shirt that's a Pokémon x Mean Girls reference.
Pink button up.
Pink phone case.

Worst thing anyone has said to me about it was "your phone case is pink".

Pink F1 car.

Sahara-Force-India-F1-Team-VJM11-Mercedes.jpg

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Im straight and think pink is a fantastic colour, regardless if you're straight or gay.

I just purchased a new French Connection baby pink polo shirt today. It's lush! Also own two pink shirts for work, a pink tie and a pink wool jumper.

Any man can rock pink.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I'll tell you a colour I never wore for most of my life, but has become a staple of my warddrobe the last few years: burgundy. Love that colour, it's become my favourite clothing colour. Not quite pink but leaning in that direction.

71YespCq_2_LRG.jpg

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
I'm colour blind. I bought a shirt thinking it was white and it was a light pink. Turns out I look good in pink.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Pink is awesome. Pink+green, pink+blue and pink+black are really exciting color suites.

Salmon is great too with turquoise.

I had a pair of pink Brooks Brothers slacks that I have no idea what happened to them.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nope. I just don't like the color. My wife hates pink as well and doesn't own any pink clothing herself.

Raein

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great with navy. I have a light pink dress shirt, but I don't think I own anything else pink aside from the typical salmon shorts. I don't have any problems with the color, it's just harder to match with other stuff.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
Cam made that shit hot a decade ago

Pink especially when your going out at night looks fresh as long as you got a good look with it.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry gay people, you can't take pink or rainbows away from me!

Unintended bonus, it shows my support for LGBT+ so it's win-win

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
Pink is my favorite color. I don't have many clothes in pink but I did pick up a nice light pink shirt the other day.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Pink boxers, shorts, polo, and a button up Oxford.

Got a lavender purple hoodie. Purple vneck sweater.

Socrates

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pink and purple are my favorite colors. I have a few pink shirts and t-shirts, and some pink socks. My colour preference really comes out when you can choose the colour of a characters outfit in a videogame.

Go pink and purple shepherd.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
One of my teachers in high school wore a pink shirt every... Thursday, I believe it was. The class decided to all wear pink on a Thursday late in the year. The shirt I bought for it is still one of my favorite shirts. It's a good shade of faded pink.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I never wore pink, but Salmon yes.

I need to step up my purple game, I do like the color a lot but never really tried center my outfit out of it.

Prophaniti

Oct 28, 2017
I'm a grow man. I wear whatever the hell I want. I wore a light pink shirt with a tiger wearing a ice cream cone as a hat on it the other day. Fight me.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
I wear pink polos and button downs fairly often.

It's just a color to me, I don't see it as a gay or straight thing since I'm not 12

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Pink is a great summer color. I dig it with my light blue shorts I bought a month ago. Now is a better time than ever to wear pink, y'all.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Depends on the outfit. I wouldnt wear a pink shirt to a meeting, but I have no problem with a polo and shorts in the summer.

One of the colleges I went to, their main color is Purple, so i have no issue wearing purple