What system(s) will you get the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 378 38.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 469 47.1%
  • PC/Steam

Votes: 227 22.8%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary |OT| Turbo Hyper Super Giant Alpha Champion Edition

latest

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary |OT| Your moves are just my moves done by a revolting amateur

For real though, The Old Challengers is probably my favorite one

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Do we know how good the emulation is, yet? I want to pick this up - and let me be clear, I'm not good at fighting games - but I hate and immediately notice additional input lag, regardless.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Pre-ordered on PC for $29. Really wish this was being released tomorrow as I will actually have time to play it this weekend.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Man I totally forgot about this! Nice surprise that it's coming out in a week. Unlike the similar Sega collection that always seems too far away every time I remember it.

I dont know though, I feel like I buy each Streetfighter only to not play it much. Is Capcom gonna milk my old guy SF2 nostalgia for yet another wasted $40? Maybe!

Think how many times they've resold SF2 over the years....Surely made a bil off that game.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
It's probably already been answered. But can anyone confirm that the full game is on the Switch cart? I don't trust Capcom to do so anymore.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably already been answered. But can anyone confirm that the full game is on the Switch cart? I don't trust Capcom to do so anymore.
The game is kind of all centralized from a single hub, if that makes any sense. You pick a game to play from a lineup on the main menu. So it's not split into separate games.

Alpolio

Oct 27, 2017
Fort Smith, Arkansas
I wonder if it's too late to pre-order. I'm afraid that they'll run out of the Switch versions before I can get to a store.

If that happens, I guess that I'll just download it. There's no way that I'll be trading this in!

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
What do I get if I buy on Switch again? I'm probably buying it, but I kinda wish I could wait for a sale on that, just like I'm doing for my PS4 version.

feroca

Banned
May 12, 2018
The game would have to be on a single cart if it's all connected to the hub, wouldn't it? How big could this collection even be? 1.5 GBs max?
Guess there's worry... because Capcom.
Mega Man Legacy Collection includes a voucher for the second collection, but:
Legacy Collection 1: 345 MB
Legacy Collection 2: 3.2 GB

But they did announced it beforehand and not with SF Anniversary, so one can assume everything is in the card.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection |OT| Longest Trilogy In History

I have a feeling this is going to sell like crazy on Switch. I'm tempted to get this, but it's been so long since I've played.

Oct 30, 2017
Ottawa
I'm literally playing Street Fighter for 30th years. I'm 37 and my brother is 42. It's like a fight that it'll never end, haha.

Well I started with sf2 so it's probably my 25/26th anniversary with the game. I turn 31 this week. I wonder if I'll be buying some 60th anniversary collection when I turn 61. For the record, I'm terrible at these games. I dominated all of my friends and even do quite well in the arcades here in Japan, but online? I probably win 4 in 10 matches and that's with skill based matching... Still love it though.

How big could this collection even be? 1.5 GBs max?

I'm pretty sure it was listed as ~4GB on the JP switch eshop when I checked a week ago.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So which game is going to be era's go-to for online play?(on switch) I have this preloaded

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So which game is going to be era's go-to for online play?(on switch) I have this preloaded
Third Strike for me. I may play a bit of Alpha 3 & Super Turbo online (and hope for Alpha 2 to get online play in a later update). That said, I may get the game on PS4 since I have the 20% discount code......even though I'd prefer to go physical.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Nostalgia gameplay vids ;_;

Can't wait to learn and get bodied in the alpha games, despite playing them I never faced legit competition around me.