Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Man that new move Menat has making her so much fun .
Right now they way to many characters i want to play .
Going have to put down Karin for a while .

nded

Nov 14, 2017
DxCXDHK.gif

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Sakura's story mode concludes with her deciding to have children at some point. Lame.

Mod Edit: Spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so I just installed the game but I'm stuck on the Fighter ID chart. I can't seem to make an ID at all. Is there something wrong with my username that would cause them to block it automatically? It's Xaszatm

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Well, Shadow Nash is kind of from the Marvel games.

Edit: Whoah, he has a proper Somersault Shell and at will air activated moonsaults.

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
There's so much dope stuff out there on Twitter.

Talking bout that Abigail V-Trigger. In the world of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Parries on parries.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Do you get the premium costumes and Sakura's stage with the Season 3 character pack?

Also spent about 4 hours going between 1500 and 1900 points. Forever bronze.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT! I ACCIDENTALLY TRIPPED AND NOW MY USERNAME IS A GIANT MESS AND THE COST TO CHANGE MY FIGHTER ID IS 200,000 FIGHT MONEY! SO NOW MY ONLY OPTIONS ARE TO GRIND FOREVER AND WASTE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS BECAUSE I CANNOT USE REAL MONEY TO REPLACE THIS MISTAKE! WHAT BULLSHIT CAPCOM!

BeatNinja

Oct 25, 2017
GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT! I ACCIDENTALLY TRIPPED AND NOW MY USERNAME IS A GIANT MESS AND THE COST TO CHANGE MY FIGHTER ID IS 200,000 FIGHT MONEY! SO NOW MY ONLY OPTIONS ARE TO GRIND FOREVER AND WASTE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS BECAUSE I CANNOT USE REAL MONEY TO REPLACE THIS MISTAKE! WHAT BULLSHIT CAPCOM!

Shhh shhhh

It's okay ssshhhh

daddy's here

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles

I'm pretty sure you can spend $10 in real money to fix it. It's expensive, but if it's so serious that you need to type a whole paragraph in caps it might be worth it for you.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I hope we get Shadow Lady with giga drill break and rockets.

Shit, I kind of wish they keep adding secret challengers to the arcade mode now.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can spend $10 in real money to fix it. It's expensive, but if it's so serious that you need to type a whole paragraph in caps it might be worth it for you.

No, that's the thing, I tried. it doesn't open up a interface when I try to open up the Steam money option. It just says "The Option is not available." The Steam option will however work for everything else.
Accidentally tripped?
I repeatedly tried Xaszatm with variations of the number multiple times. Finally out of frustrations I just slammed my hand on the keyboard. I must have hit ENTER by accident because then it immediately said "WELCOME" then accepted that immediately without a second's hesitation. Now, if I want to replace it, I need to do a bunch of things I know I physically cannot do because I am terrible at fighting games.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can use real money. It's expensive because they don't want people changing their names all the time, its a deterrent to abuse.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can use real money. It's expensive because they don't want people changing their names all the time, its a deterrent to abuse.

No, I get that. I don't mind paying real money. It's my mistake. What's pissing me off is this:

DLyQVv6.png

The bottom left is what happens when I press "pay with Steam" instead of taking me to the STEAM overlay, it just sends me to the previous menu without anyway with the bottom left option. If I go to any other option, they are more than happy to accept my money, except this one for some reason. That's why I'm so angry.

Edit: What I want to know is if this happens to anyone else. Does it just boot you out like this or do you get to go to the STEAM overlay to pay $10?

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So no one can test this? No one can just go to the shop and just see if they can pay for an id change? I'm not asking for you to actually waste $10, I just want to know if this "option is unavailable" thing is affecting only me or if it is something that hasn't been truly implemented yet.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So no one can test this? No one can just go to the shop and just see if they can pay for an id change? I'm not asking for you to actually waste $10, I just want to know if this "option is unavailable" thing is affecting only me or if it is something that hasn't been truly implemented yet.
Tested it.

"There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

Real money option isn't really truly available yet (on PS4 at least, not sure about Steam). I'd wait if I were you. 200K to change your ID is just lol. I'd rather pay the $10 tbh.

Next time control your anger issues, man.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

ojUHRVI.jpg

The good news is that the problem is on your end and you'll probably be able to fix it eventually.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tested it.

"There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

Real money option isn't really truly available yet (on PS4 at least, not sure about Steam). I'd wait if I were you. 200K to change your ID is just lol. I'd rather pay the $10 tbh.

Next time control your anger issues, man.
ojUHRVI.jpg

The good news is that the problem is on your end and you'll probably be able to fix it eventually.

Fine, it seems to be up in certain areas and not in others. And yeah fine, I'll try to control it. It's just that I paid for this and for it to immediately do something like this pisses me off. My name is something that actually matters to me so much so something like this just pushes all of my buttons, especially when it isn't clear why the name isn't being accepted. I think I know why now though.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I am so fucking bad at this game and this announcer lady just loves to tell me my Win-Loss record before every match. -___-

Don't gotta rub it in stupid announcer.

Karsticles

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually kind of ridiculous that the entire online world hasn't copied Blizzard with regard to usernames. Let people pick whatever name they want, then add invisible numbers to ID you. Everyone is happy. Hell, if this was the case I wouldn't even be called Karsticles!

No, that's the thing, I tried. it doesn't open up a interface when I try to open up the Steam money option. It just says "The Option is not available." The Steam option will however work for everything else.

I repeatedly tried Xaszatm with variations of the number multiple times. Finally out of frustrations I just slammed my hand on the keyboard. I must have hit ENTER by accident because then it immediately said "WELCOME" then accepted that immediately without a second's hesitation. Now, if I want to replace it, I need to do a bunch of things I know I physically cannot do because I am terrible at fighting games.
This is tag worthy.

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
The "content is unavailable" thing happened to me the first time I tried to view an item in the shop. After a few more tries it worked. I think the shop is just bugging out right now.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I agree the FighterID interface is horrible, and I'm pretty sure it's on purpose so they can get people's ID Change money. I mean, how hard would it have been to display the *reason* an ID isn't accepted? So hard that after two years they still haven't figured it out? Also, where is the option to log in to an existing ID? For me, I'm pretty sure I used my ID for SFIV, which is why it wouldn't let me use it for SFV, because it already existed.

Of course, it's not the only interface stupidity. There's also the fact that when you first start the game with an arcade stick, it has you remap the controls, *without telling you what they do*. You aren't mapping a button to "high punch", you are mapping it to "right bumper". And then it puts you into the tutorial, which doesn't let you access the settings, where the *good* remapping screen is. So when it tells you to press high punch and high kick, you have to guess which buttons those are.

Last edited:

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Maybe. Any requests?
Maybe. Any requests?

Wow, you are doing this yourself? Wait, so let me bug you for some things I've been thinking hard lately. So I told here on Era that me and my brother are going to make matching Ryu and Ken tattoos. Our original idea is to use the HD Remix version of the sprites, the drawings will go on our inner arms. Like this:

XFQAB7G.png
Gsr34gY.jpg

On my arm I'll get Ryu, he'll get Ken on his. I was thinking yesterday how to make it cooler and maybe you could help: My idea is to make the "classic" Ryu releasing a Denjin Hadoken, while Ken would be releasing a Shakunetsu Hadoken, like in Street Fighter V, but on the HD remix sprites. I'm not sure if you could get that, but if you could get the baselines for their hadokens and I could use that to tweak our tattoos would be greatly appreciated, is that even possible? I'm even considering maybe using SFV Ryu while he uses the HD Remix version of him, if you could get me that I'd owe you for life, haha.

As for gifs, dude this is awesome and you should do for all of them. Start with Laura and Cammy, haha.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Enjoying the arcade mode. Finally I can play SFV if I want a quick game.

Also regarding the intro, I don't think I saw anyone mention this but during the part with Laura, Doesn't anyone think that Ryu making poses with her looks out of place. I bet that its supposed to be Sean but Sean got cut from season 3.

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoying the arcade mode. Finally I can play SFV if I want a quick game.

Also regarding the intro, I don't think I saw anyone mention this but during the part with Laura, Doesn't anyone think that Ryu making poses with her looks out of place. I bet that its supposed to be Sean but Sean got cut from season 3.
I've seen folks theorizing that maybe Ryu goes to Brazil to train with Laura at some point, and that's how he links up with Oro in SFIII.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately t
On my arm I'll get Ryu, he'll get Ken on his. I was thinking yesterday how to make it cooler and maybe you could help: My idea is to make the "classic" Ryu releasing a Denjin Hadoken, while Ken would be releasing a Shakunetsu Hadoken, like in Street Fighter V, but on the HD remix sprites. I'm not sure if you could get that, but if you could get the baselines for their hadokens and I could use that to tweak our tattoos would be greatly appreciated, is that even possible? I'm even considering maybe using SFV Ryu while he uses the HD Remix version of him, if you could get me that I'd owe you for life, haha.
Unfortunately the outline shader doesn't work on particle effects like the hadoken. Best I can do is to get you outlines of SFV Ryu and Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.