• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterVampire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I always thought he had a really cool story chapter in th game.

He's just a cop in the middle of an invasion of Earth and I really like how the cutscenes go well with the story and gameplay and the levels you fight in show all that war and destruction happening in the background.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Yea he is basically John Cena. MK 2011 in general had a very fun story mode. It made MK Armageddon look like even more of a turd than it already was, being the next game and all.

latest

I mean look at this dweeb. Thats not Stryker. WTF.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
The reason i always liked Stryker, and like MK3 Stryker more than the MK9 (even though they're close), is because everyone had their souls ripped out, the streets filled with monsters. There were people flying around and throwing magic at each other. His response was to grab a night stick, some grenades, a rapid fire hand gun, and make fucking due.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MK9 was fucking great. It felt like the quintessence of the Mortal Kombat identity. It's a shame it kind of looks like ass in comparison to MKX though, makes it harder for me to go back to.