• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Featuring Travis, his new bike, Motel "NO MORE HEROES", a decadent looking Santa Destroy in the background (as seen in the concept art below), and oh yeah, Mr. Meeseeks

I know the gameplay snippet at the end of the second trailer is in-game but shhhhhhhh

EZz3OkoVAAAD_Rc

latest

Last edited:

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
And then Travis wiggled the wiimote like he was jerking off

Funniest shit I've ever seen

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't believe that we live in a world where No More Heroes 3 and Deadly Premonition 2 are real. I can't wait.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Travis' stance here is a lot more energetic than it was in TSA. I like. Seems like you can access a new motel room?

I'm so happy we're getting a return to the harsh black shadows. That was sorely missing from NMH2 and it'll help this game a lot visually. Hope the team can maintain its goal of 60 fps.

Last edited:

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Am I living in crazyville? There's no video in the OP or that Twitter thread. What are you all watching?

Edit: oh just the picture

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to Understand No More Heroes.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
Are they planning on releasing NMH 1+2 on Switch at some point? That would be nice

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Are there any rumors swirling around of possible remasters of NMH 1 and 2? Give me hope y'all ;-;

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any rumors swirling around of possible remasters of NMH 1 and 2? Give me hope y'all ;-;
Unfortunately, no. But given the first game is pushing 13 and the sequel is 10 this year, I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility. In the meantime, emulation via Dolphin is easier than ever, and a used copy of either game isn't particularly pricey!

May 15, 2019
Every time he's asked Suda says he's talking with the publisher of the first two games about doing an HD Collection for Switch. It's entirely on that publisher though since Grasshopper doesn't own the rights to the first two games themselves.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
such a shame they showed a super cut down version of it (and not even in the main show, it was in the pre-show), yet had time for some of the most boring trailers and announcements in TGA history. the full version on youtube is brilliant.

WOAH
I didn't know that!
I didn't follow the show live, but I've seen the trailer the next morning

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It should be no surprise but other than just the attire Travis' model is substantially different than it was in Travis Strikes Again.

YHIbAzy.png

He had a very streamlined look in the game, his face was very smooth and he had a bit more of a photogenic look rather than the angularity of the previous games. I actually expected them to preserve the base look of it, the model was of decent enough fidelity that it actually translated rather well into the playable prototype segment of TSA.

The only other previous look we had at the model was in the NMH3 story trailer, which I think was cut long before TGA since it was presented at a different expo, as well as FU's closeup being the game's teaser cover since the game was revealed. It was hard to tell at the time but back then it still kind of looked somewhat similar to the TSA model.

lKvN4wF.png

Now we've got the full view of the model and the differences are clear as day. He's definitely gotten a lot more buff in stature. A little middle-aged in appearance, even, more of a contoured face. It's a great followup from how he looked like in NMH2, and it also looks pretty similar to how he's presented in the trailers.

KFucSHN.png