We are in the wrong timeline.

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
Mobile at worst

1+2 collection most likely

1-5 collection at best

New console game never.

We are in the wrong timeline.

This option would be a truly insane amount of work for little guaranteed reward.

EDIT: also, its right there in the OP - the last 2 website updates (spanning 8 years, lol) were for pretty inconsequential news.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
I will take anything. I'm a diehard Suikoden fan and have been starving for years.
Expecting 1&2 ports, for the love of god touch up the translation at least I beg you konami.

Apr 24, 2018
Suikoden III may actually amazingly have been the genesis of my physical backlog. Bought it and never played it. I bought I and II as PSOne Classics on sale - still never played them. I'd be there Day One for I and II if they were ported to modern consoles (similar to what I'll be doing with Symphony of the Night, soon!) and actually finally play them!

Last edited:

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
108 erotic Stars incoming for your mobile and closest pachinko.

This is really a coincidence because I heard to Suikoden 1+2 Retronaut podcast and I want to replay Suikoden 2.

MajorGripex

Oct 25, 2017
As a Suikoden and DC Fanboy, today is a good day. It will probably turn out to be a Slot Machine Mobile Game that is outside the main Suikoden continuity and only available in japan... But for now, I will live in my modicum of hope.

Oct 31, 2017
Hahaha. Not getting my hopes up.

37898.jpg

Stop lying ! :P

DeadMoonKing

Nov 6, 2017
sigh
Cautiously optimistic, but not really hopeful.

I have every single Suikoden except for the Saturn version of 1. I've been playing these since the first one dropped in '96 and was just about to start a complete series playthrough in Japanese on Sunday only to find my memory cards were borked. :/

I think I might actually try a gatcha gamier only to show that people still love the series.
Tumagareshi was the only game I had bought Day 1 in many many years to show that I still loved the series.

MajorGripex

Oct 25, 2017
Suikoden 2: Cooking Gaiden for mobile or get outta here

Hell I would be happy with a new Suikoden Tactics. I loved that it built upon Suikoden IV and I was hoping they would use that as a template to revisit different eras of some previous games established through the immersive lore. Would have loved to see a Tactics game about the Higheast Rebellion, which could have included many Suikoden 2 characters, or an installment of Suikoden Tactics revolving around the first Fire Bringer War. But realistically if we're going to receive a new game it probably would take place in a new universe. Also do we have a Suikoden ERA community thread? If not we need one ASAP.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Surprise me Konami. Please no mobile or pachinko.

I'd really like to play Suikoden 5 again. Heck I'd be happy with any kind of collection or remaster.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Suikoden II for Playstation Classic would be my bet. But you never know with Konami!

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
I think about this every single day.

Suikoden V didn't have him and is right up there with I and II in terms of quality, and in many ways has even better writing than those games.
If it builds off Gaien, Falena or goes elsewhere okay I'll give you that, there's a chance. I won't accept Harmonia done by someone else though, there's so much in there that was built up by him I don't think anyone else could do it justice. And I respectfully disagree about the writing, the relationships and character webs established in the first trilogy hasn't been topped or even touched for me.

I did enjoy 5 a lot but had some major problems with it. Still salty that Retso wasn't a battle party member wtf.

MajorGripex

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible they just did this to provide background information to casuals for their new phone puzzle game that they just announced?