• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
So Blind Squirrel Games ported it to PC then?
unknown.png

Borocor

Oct 27, 2017
My GOTG. Can't wait to double-dip! The traversal in this game is second to none. If this game had no content at all and was simply just a playground that allowed you to move through the beautiful city using all of your abilities, it would still be a solid 8 out of 10.

For new players, make sure you don't skip doing some of the Challenges! I especially love the Traversal challenges (get from point A to B as fast as you can) and the Points challenges (tighter technical platforming challenges to gather points icons in a small area that requires using all your abilities). These are all great especially after you have unlocked most of the traversal abilities.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
Y'all PC players better post them sweet 4K screens since I guess us console folks are not getting an X patch for some reason?

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
This was ported by Blind Squirrel Games, the people who did The Bioshock Collection

Evangelista

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
In my country is only 10 dollars but what I'm pissed is that I own the game on Xbox :/

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at steam page, I can easily play it beyond the recommended requirements. Will wait to see a few days if it goes on further sale.

klauskorp

Oct 27, 2017
Minnesota
No multiplayer? That's a bummer. I had a lot of fun with it, but I was late enough to the game that I couldn't get into games all the time. I was hoping this would make it possible to find a game for at least a few months.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Oh sweet. It's up.

Oh hey! I happen to have 20 dollars in my Microsoft/Xbox Store account! I wonder what I'll use it on?

edit: Man, this download is slow. Last time I redownloaded Gears 4 on PC I was bopping from 100-something to the 200-somethings Mbps in speed (I'm on 1000/1000 internet).I'm getting like... 20, 30 Mbs.

Last edited:

vahlorie

Oct 26, 2017
They've also removed the chaos squad achievements, guessing it's gone. Shame too, got kind of repetitive after a bit but was pretty fun up till then.

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
interesting, they worked on the bone version too?

0RQTdkp.jpg
Makes sense, contract work is sort of BSG's M.O.; assuming they were the sole porting developers then I wonder if that was due to their previous knowledge of working on the game while Insomniac's presumably busy with Spider-Man's DLC, their VR output or maybe other things they can't talk about yet.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really disappointed that it isn't part of Play Anywhere, but still glad that the game will have a larger audience.